Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ww iphone app

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Kirstyfife, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Kirstyfife

Kirstyfife Member

Hi all just having a problem with my iphone app and wondered if anyone had the same issues and knows what to do!

I started off with 42pp and after 1 week i lost 7.5lbs and it took me down to 41pp.
    Now after another 2 weigh ins im down 13lbs and when i put my weight on the tracker it has put my pp to 46!!

Why has it done this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    It's probably put you onto maintaining, my app did the same. You have to change it on your computer, and your PP will go down :)

4. Kirstyfife

Kirstyfife Member

Thank you I will try that x

5. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    If you need anymore help give me a shout :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.