WW Meeting question

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by fairydust, 13 March 2008 Social URL.

1. fairydust

fairydust Member

Hello everyone!

I stayed the same this week at weigh in :cry:but i'm still 8lbs down on what i started at and that's what i'm focusing on!

So...this week i want a really good one! but i'm visiting my dad next thursday which is the day when i normally get weighed. I was just wondering seing as where my dad lives there is a WW meeting at the same time and day as the one here at uni whether i can pop in and get weighed at the one near my dads instead?

Are there any rules saying that i can't does anyone know?

Thanks for any help! :p
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I don't go to meetings anymore, but when I did go last year I remember someone saying that you could weigh in at other meetings - just take your card along with you and pay the fee as usual. I remember they were talking about it because they were trying to encourage people to go to meetings when they were on holiday...fat chance, haha....but in answer to your question, yes, I'm almost positive you can weigh in at other meetings. You could always ring you leader and ask if you're unsure.
  4. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Yes hun you can weigh in at a different meeting, just take your card along with you xx
  5. fairydust

fairydust Member

Thanks a lot! it will stop me from using the excuse of being away to indulge :)
  6. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Slim and Save
    good luck hun fingers crossed
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.