WW meetings

Loulabella2

Zumba Mad Mummy & Wife
How many stay at your's?

It was my first time at weight watchers last Monday and only me and one other stayed for the actual meeting. So just wondered really how different it is in different meetings.

Also can you go to any meeting or do you have too stay at the one you started at? xxx

If you have a monthly pass I believe you can weigh in at any class?

About 10-20 have stayed, some weeks are busier than others! The week after august bank hol hardly anybody was there due to hols and being naughty!

Yeah i have the monthly pass. So thats good just there is one closer too me so would prefer to go there.

There was about 20 people for weigh in just only 2 of us left for the meeting lol

Hiya you don't even need the monthly pass, if you have a card you can go to a different meeting when you want. As long as its once a week.

Our meeting was very quiet till the kids went back to school. Last week was busier. Once it was just me there hehe we just had a wee chat and left it at that. I prefer to stay to meeting xx

it varies but usually 20 to 40 stays, it's a busy meeting.

leader said there was only 7 people there when she took over.

we have a fair few, i found when i did evenings over the summer holidays only about 10 stayed .... but in the morning one in term time there was probably about 30 ! :D

not sure how many weighed in as i normally weigh then sit around chatting :D

Only 2 of us again tonight lol Everyone comes for weigh in then goes :\

Thank you Sarah :) xxx

Back