Ww meetings

claire_WH

Hi all, I am thinking of joining a ww class to help keep me on track. I've been doing it for myself over the last month or so and nothing is coming off, nothing is going on either but still!
I have about a stone to lose to get to a comfortable weight possibly a bit more to get to goal and I just wondered if anyone else had a smallish amount to lose that signed up at a class... What I'm trying to say in a is I'm really nervous about going to a class and getting sniggered at or talked about as I don't have lots to lose x

There's a girl like that in my meeting, she doesn't have a lot to lose. I remember the night she joined, everyone stared at her (but my meeting is mostly old women who are very overweight, so anyone different gets gawped at) but apart from that, no-one sniggers or talks about her. I wouldn't worry too much, there are a few people at my meeting who didn't have a lot to lose but only this one girl got stared at- she's one of the youngest there like me so I'm sure this is partly the reason why.

:)

My mum has just over a stone to loose

My meetings quite diverse! We have quite old men and women and a boy that must not even be 18 yet!

At my meeting we have all sorts too. There actually seem to be a lot of people who only have 1-2 stone to lose. We have a couple of kids and some rather lovely athletic type men! x

Back