WW member

Chickster

Hi, I'm Karen and have been a member of ww since 9th May. I'm a mum of 4, living in Perth and gave up nursing after 26 years in April as 3 of my 4 children have long term health problems. Looking forward to getting to goal and a whole new wardrobe!

Hi, I'm Karen and have been a member of ww since 9th May. I'm a mum of 4, living in Perth and gave up nursing after 26 years in April as 3 of my 4 children have long term health problems. Looking forward to getting to goal and a whole new wardrobe!

Hello and Welcome Karen :) How much weight have you lost since May? I started on the 10th May :) x

Hi Serena,

i've lost 29.5 lbs. started at 19st 9 and am now 17st 7.5.

You look fantastic.

Wow! You've Done Fab! How much more to lose? i joined on 10th May and got to goal on 27th Sept :) Thank You :) x

I'm not sure yet what my goal will be. My next target is 15% weight loss which will be 16st 9. Just taking in little targets because I would despair if I tried to get to goal from here. Seems overwhelming if you know what I mean?

I'm not sure yet what my goal will be. My next target is 15% weight loss which will be 16st 9. Just taking in little targets because I would despair if I tried to get to goal from here. Seems overwhelming if you know what I mean?

Wow! 15% will be AMAZING! I think Little Targets are the way forward, we must remember that we can't run before we can walk! X

Back