WW Move More DVD

I did a search on ebay and put move more exercise dvd and did not see any dont know where starlight has seen them

Hi Bethany,

I think Starlight has just put in a saved search from what I can gather, so that she can just keep repeating it when she wants. I think I will do the same as I'm sure some copies of it will appear soon. Lets hope so :)

The guy in the Sorting Office (Martin loL) said they were thinking they should invite me to the Xmas night out since I was there more than some of the staff.... I knew at that point my ebaying had got out of hand ;) I DO like a bargain tho :giggle:

I have my ebay set to email me if anyone lists one... not had an email for days about them being listed :( Seem to be quite scarce

I guess it's maybe because everyone is trying them out at the mo? I suppose if no copies come onto ebay then peeps must be keeping hold of them because they work!!!!

Good sign I guess. :)

The guy in the Sorting Office (Martin loL) said they were thinking they should invite me to the Xmas night out since I was there more than some of the staff.... I knew at that point my ebaying had got out of hand ;) I DO like a bargain tho :giggle:

LOL....se you were on first name terms too!!! yeah, I guess at that point you could think that ebaying was out of hand a tad....lol :D

Glad it's not just moi though :rolleyes:;)

Hi Isis
You never know hun some might just come on ebay anytime and we will be lucky they are bound to keep getting them in as they have just come out

That's what I think a lot of us will be hoping Bethany. If there's enough demand then ww will produce more I would think.

Back