WW need to get themselves sorted

Starlight

Gold Member
Now that Im back at classes I have access to that 'wonderful' tool - Escource

What a joke, WW should be ashamed of themselves with the inaccuracies on it. In the 2 days Ive used it Ive found at least 4 things that are completely wrong.

One thing I have regularly is ONE point... escourse has it as FOUR!!!! Thats shocking. Members are paying for this facility and as such it should be accurate.

The amount of money they make from us the least they can do is make sure the site is accurate... what chance do we have at success otherwise... or is that whats behind it?

Well i suppose the one good thing is this case is they have overstated the points-could do more damage if it was the other way around. But you are right Sandy they should be getting it right !!

HI, this happened when i checked out , country manor, it's 2.5 medium glass, yet online saying 1point a bottle!!!!!:)

That is dreadful!!!

What annoys me is that here in Northern Ireland, strangely instead of being part of ww uk, we are part of ww ireland. Our weekly class is 5.95, or at least was last year when I had to pay, theres no monthly pass and we have to pay £6 per month on top of that if we want to use your e source. The ww ireland website is dreadful, and has no forums or e source type stuff.

So really we pay MORE for LESS!!!!

Anyway, thats rediculous, they shouldn't provide it if its not going to be accurate.

I use the online bit, rather than go to classes, and the amount of Weightwatchers products that are just not on there at all, is attrocious. You would have thought they would put them on the tracker first? I mean like the Chilli Con Carne sauce, which has been kicking about for ages now, and half the desserts aren't in there.

I emailed them, several times now, but never a reply.

Now that Im back at classes I have access to that 'wonderful' tool - Escource

What a joke, WW should be ashamed of themselves with the inaccuracies on it. In the 2 days Ive used it Ive found at least 4 things that are completely wrong.

One thing I have regularly is ONE point... escourse has it as FOUR!!!! Thats shocking. Members are paying for this facility and as such it should be accurate.

The amount of money they make from us the least they can do is make sure the site is accurate... what chance do we have at success otherwise... or is that whats behind it?

I totally agree, I keep finding things a lot more points on the site than when I use my calculator - it's really annoying!!

I dont really use e source. I get it as part of the monthly pass but I certainly wouldnt pay for it otherwise.

When I did use it as has been said there are loads of products not on there and I find it easier to track by writing it down than using the online tracker. Pretty poor show really considering the money they must be raking in

Back