WW Newbie

2lbs is fantastic well done chick that is amazing and i think your doing great seeting yourself mini goals like swimming and going on your bike well done i a
Was swimming today but with kids and one being 3 there was chasing but no swimming buy going again at end off week but need to stick to it been way off track this week you have inspired me back to it. Thank you and congrats on the 2lbs off x

Aww thank you so much. Yeah I am a notorious list maker, and I tend to stick to them. I also love writing everything down so I find this makes the tasks easier, when I can mark them off one by one.

Thank you for the encouragement, it makes such a difference. xxx

Aww you are wekcome and same to you i am going to find a fitness class that i can attend weekly and will enjoy! X

Hi thought I would pop in and say hi :)
I too have PCOS and find it hard to keep losing weight. It is working for me so far and I hope it continues, 2lbs is awesome someone put a picture of 1lb of fat on here before and it is amazing how much it actually is.
It is harder for women with PCOS and I find ww and propoints is good because you can eat what you want and cut out carbs and things if you want.
Good luck on your journey you can do it :D

Had a really bad week this week. :(
According to the scales at work I havn't lost a thing. Fingers crossed, when it comes to weigh in on monday, I will be pleasantly surprised but I doubt it.
This week I have had pizza, cake, crisps, and sausages galore.

oops =/

Chunky_Monkey said:
@Carriegirl21 Thank you so much :D
I must say, if that is your hair in that picture, I LOVE IT. been wanting my hair that colour all year but my sister (the hairdresser) won't do it for me!!! lol xxx

Soz I didn't reply, I've been a bit Awol this week!
Yes that is my hair in the pic & thank-you, I love it so much!
Why won't your sis do it Pink for you? It's a lot of fun :)
It was neon Pink before so this feel subtle to me ;)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

She just thinks I will regret it. Im getting my hair dyed white next month so hopefully i will talk her round.

Thanks x x x

Chunky_Monkey said:
She just thinks I will regret it. Im getting my hair dyed white next month so hopefully i will talk her round.

Thanks x x x

Ah cool, well it washes out pretty quick so if you don't like it it won't be around for long anyway!
I Started off with pink dye diluted in white conditioner then it's super pale :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well girlies, I just had my weigh in.

I LOSE 2LB!!!!

Even though I was convinced that I was going to gain weight due to having pizza, muffins, chocolate, crisps and sweets.

I was actually in shock. GO ME!!! WOOOO

Ive just lost my 5% and a wee sticker :p xx

Well done :)

Thank you so much x x x I feel amazing

Well done, ur on a roll now avin 2lb loss 2 weeks running. It just shows that we can have those little treats & lose. Yay for you.

I'm a home-style newbie...just want to say how fabulous is this site, the advice and the support from you all! Started last wk and pulled a great 7 on my first week. 35lb left to go...aiming for my 40th end of May.
Something has just clicked with me this time...(maybe the thoughts of being the fattest family member at my own party!)
Am very active- been running, swimming, hiking for years but have been using the 'muscle weighs more' excuse for years! I'd like to think that there's a magnificent toned body lurking underneath this fed-up, wobbly one!
This site is amazing- I have spent ages reading loads of threads! Great support and inspiration. Love you all. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you. I hope you are a success. 35lb by end of May is a very realistic target. some people fail due to making unrealistic goals, so I am confident for you. Good luck. And minimins is brilliant!! it will definately help you x x

Well, following my massive surprise of losing weight on monday, I have been able to relax a little this week and have really gotten into a pattern of being careful of what I eat. Tonight I even made homemade soup which I will post the recipe to on here tomorrow.

The healthy eating is becoming easier and easier every day :D

I hope everyone has a fantastic week x x x

Well ladies, there goes another 0.5lb gone forever and ever!!

Not a massive loss, but a loss all the same :D Im pleased because following a week off work, I just cabbaged on the sofa like a lazy git. I was expecting to put a little bit on, but I kept to my propoints and it paid off in the end. I am however, going to treat myself to a chinese. AND I KNOW. its naughty but I have hardly eaten all day and I dont want to deny myself. I am making this week, exercise week. I am going to try and exercise as much as I can.

Going to dust off my Wii fit and drag the bike down the stairs if I have to.

I am so amazingly chuffed too because I have officially gone down a dress size. Before weight watchers, I was in an 18 and only just squeezing (uncomfortably) into a 16 and I always told people 'Yeah Im a 16 blah blah' But no. I wasn't. BUT I AM NOW!!! YAAAY

So hope you all have a fantastic week, and perhaps make exercise you thing this week? let me know what you have planned and give me some tips, exercise isn't one of my specialities lol x x x

Chunky Chicken Soup Recipe!!

Ingredients:
1 Onion
3 Medium Carrots
2 Medium Potatos
Frozen Peas
2lb of Chicken
2 Chicken Stock Cubes
2 tbsp of CornFlower
Salt and Pepper

Step 1:
Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and dice the onion.

Step 2:
Put the onion and the chicken into a large saucepan with a tsp on butter. Put cooker on a low heat and cook until the chicken is sealed.

Step 3:
Crush the Chicken Stock cubes and add them to 1.5pint of Boiling water. Stir well, and once the stock is disolved completely, pour it into the saucepan. Return to a medium heat and begin to peal and dice your carrots.

Step 4:
Peel and Dice your potatoes, and add the carrots and potatoes to the mix. Followed by a handful of peas or however many you like, the more you add, the sweeter the soup will be.

Step 5:
Leave the mix to cook for around 25 minutes. Your soup will be ready for the next step once the potatos and carrots are cooked well enough. (Small tip: Stab the potatoes with a fork and if they fall off the fork, they're done)

Step 6:
Add 2 tbsp of corn flour to half a cup of cold water and mix until disolved. Add mixture to the soup. Stir well and this is when the soup will start to thicken. Add more cornflour to suit how thick you want it.

Step 7:
Take off the heat, and leave to cool for about 10 minutes. Serve with bread if you wish.

Totals to 13pp in whole.
and serves 3 or 4.

so it is about 3 or 4 pp a serving :)

Trust me, it tastes GORGEOUS!!!!

Back