WW Newbie

It really is yummy, my boyfriend is a massive critic when it comes to food and all he could manage to say was 'more' lol.

Lost 2lb this week :D absolutely chuffed beyond belief. Almost hitting the stone mark :D Cant actually believe how easy weight watchers makes this journey :D:D:D

Happyyyyy x x

Very very bad week :( Mcdonalds, cakes, crisps and curries. Dreading weigh in on monday, gonna do lots of exercising tomorrow...Its definately needed xxx

Chunky_Monkey said:
Very very bad week :( Mcdonalds, cakes, crisps and curries. Dreading weigh in on monday, gonna do lots of exercising tomorrow...Its definately needed xxx

Ditto! Aaargh...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bad day!! Bad!!

As expected though so Im not going to get too disheartened about it. I know where I went wrong and I know how to fix it. This is my first gain so I know how it feels when hardwork goes bad so I am going to work EXTRA HARD!!

I didnt do even close to enough exervise this week and I gave in to naughty foods when I should have said NO!

So, I am not having my reward curry tonight (even if i wanted to, I couldn't) and I am giving all my naughty treats to my boyfriend.

Zumba, Wii fit, and swimming this week!!! Wish me luck ladiess!!!

Oh and I have decided that I am going to start tracking again. I have a feeling my points are going over daily so I am going to start tracking again.

Hope you all have good weigh ins and I am going to coventry for the week so I wont be on as much....Byeee!!!

Back