ww newbie :-)

wendycroxs

Silver Member
Hi everyone
I started my 1st ww meeting last Tuesdays so looking forward to this Tuesdays for my weigh in but I'm getting nervous, really enjoying the diet so far and I'm using up all my dailys but got a very long way to go :-(

Hi everyone
I started my 1st ww meeting last Tuesdays so looking forward to this Tuesdays for my weigh in but I'm getting nervous, really enjoying the diet so far and I'm using up all my dailys but got a very long way to go :-(

Hello welcome :)

Well done for joining. Don't fret about your end goal. Take each meal, each day at the time. For every day your on plan your a step closer to your goal.

If you need anything just give us a holler x

Hello,

welcome to WW. I have a long way to go too but the support of people here and determination I'll get there,

How much do you want to lose?

Hi everyone

Welcome and Good Luck :) Minimins is fab and WW is amazing, you will do just fine! Mini-Goals are the way to go :) x

Hello! You'll like it on here :) how much weight do you want to lose? Take part in the challenges if you want, there's currently a christmas one running. Its a good way to focus you on a mini goal :)

Hello! You'll like it on here :) how much weight do you want to lose? Take part in the challenges if you want, there's currently a christmas one running. Its a good way to focus you on a mini goal :)

Hiya, in hoping for about 6 stone!! Gosh is sounds such alot!!! I'm going to root through the challenges shortly and add on!! I need all the motivation I can get, the christmas one would be perfect will find it now thanks :)

I agree that 6 Stone 'sounds a lot' but 6 Mini Goals or 12 Micro-Mini Goals doesn't seem as bad at all! X

Hi
thanks everyone for your kind welcome and encouragement :) going to take 1 day at a time and hopefully i will get there, i want to lose 9 stone in the end so hopefully I can do it :)

Hi
thanks everyone for your kind welcome and encouragement :) going to take 1 day at a time and hopefully i will get there, i want to lose 9 stone in the end so hopefully I can do it :)

Mini-Goals is the way forward :) We will be here for you, every step of the way! X

Back