Ww Online v Meetings

lotty28

Silver Member
Hey all. I know this has probably been asled before but what are peoples view on online v meetings. I have lost 2st with Sw and got 2 more to go which using ww for. I am also partly put off by the hike in meeting prices. x

I do ww online and I personally find that much better. Ive been to meetings before (both ww and sw) and dont really get much out of them, but thats just my opinion! Everyones different! Plus the meetings close to me are at times that dont really fit into my work hours. I love doing it online though. Im additcted to the phone app too.

Hey. I do it from home using the apps. I've tried meetings but kept on skipping them as I too didn't get much out of them apart from meeting some nice people. I've got a fair bit to lose so may go back to meetings when I'm nearer to goal. Lol

I do WW online & love it, I went to SW meetings but it just seemed a waste of an evening to me which is why I haven't started WW meetings!! Plus there's so much support & ideas on here I can dip in & out when I have a chance :)

I think meetings do work for some people, I suppose having some to "answer" to in a way can help, I know my mum finds meetings better for keeping on track.

Personal choice I guess, we might all have the same goal but we'll all find very different paths on the way!

Charli XxX

Back