ww or sw?

I strongly agree that you need to find the plan that's right for you as an individual and there's not a "best diet".

But I do think WW is very positive in terms of its flexibility. I love cooking and almost always cook from scratch and as even mustard had syns it, I did find SW restrictive.

Also, with SW I found I'd used up all my hex options by lunch and tbh I did find that pretty limiting. I also seemed to spend lots of time "juggling" hex food - if I have muesli for breakfast, that's cereal and milk for the hex and so if I have a cheese sandwich at lunch, I'll have to count the bread and cheese as syns...

So I think it is fab to just go ahead and have the muesli, the cheese sandwich, and so on, count the points and not faff.

I like WW because it's about encouraging healthy choices and sensible portion sizes and that suits me. I quite like being told what a portion is, even if I double it (or more) when I'm cooking.[/QUO

yes i feel the same as you..i see you have lost a good bit of weight since march, how much on average did you lose a week and did you do much exercise???

Back