WW packed lunch ideas

Lucy_B

Silver Member
I am new to weight watchers and am looking for simple packed luncg ideas that dont involve bread.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Lucy

Hi Lucy

There are loads of good ideas on the "sticky" lunch thread - soups, pasta and rice salads, jacket potatoes etc.

Hope you find something xx

B

Pitta breads or wraps are a good alternative to conventional bread. Or as chubbyduck says, soups or pasta. a big batch can be made and frozen so just needs to be taken out the freezer the night before :)

thanks guys :) i am determined to lose weight this time and i work in the middle of York so no more nipping out for a sausage roll!

I made an awesome lowfat lasange a few weeks ago and got those foil containers put them all in the freezer and just took it out the night before i wanted it and it was ready to reheat by lunch time :)
Also it helped me stay on track when i was having a bad day and just couldnt be bother with weight watchers anymore :

I've just discovered the square wraps - I generally fill with cold meat and salad. I also really like crisp breads with lf philli with baby toms on top. Alternatively homemade soup in a flash with velvet crunch - yum.!

Back