WW Pedometer Challenge Extraordinaire! Come join the fun! :D

*Saski*

Up for the challenge
Hey everyone!

I have just got my new shiney pedometer and thought that we should have a Summer Challenge!

I did look to find the old pedometer challenge but it seems to have finished so i thought i would set up a shiney new one! :)

As the weather is nice/ it's not but it's meant to be. We need to get moving to shift those lbs!!

I suggest we start officially on Saturday 1st August but we can have a practice few days up until that point.

So if you want to join in the fun please leave your name on this thread. The brilliant thing is is that everyone has a great chance of doing well as it is calculated on your weight and stride etc.

Here's to an Activity Point filled August! So get involved because it really is the more the merrier :D

xxx

I will kick start things off! :D

*Saski*

Hey Fuzzy! :D Have you been wearing your Pedometer today or will you don it for us tomorrow :D xx

I'm going to try I'll look on ebay for a pedometer

M

*Saski*
:queen:Fuzzy23..
lucysmommy
Claire bear
CCPM

Yay welcome all! What a lovely little gang we have! Let's hope some more join the fun!

Being on day 3 of wearing my pedometer i am so happy with how easy it is to earn points. I didn't even leave the house on monday or tuesday and had 2 points monday and 1.5 on Tuesday. Today when i actually left the house i am already on 5 points!! I find myself going upstairs more and being less lazy just to get a few extra steps on the old ped/ new ped.

If people could please list your results as follows so i can incorporate some fun facts along the way that'd be grand!

*Saski* 5 AP - 12423 Steps - 5.48 miles!

There will be weekly and monthly mini awards and fun facts :p Hopefully that will encourage people to get involved. As the activity points are based on each individual it will hopefully be a very even playing field :D xxx

Any other suggestions please post it on here. Not long till Saturday! :D xxx Yay!

Thank you so much to whoever left me Rep for this thread. That was very sweet! Thank you! xxx :)

I'm going to try I'll look on ebay for a pedometer

M

*Saski*
lucysmommy
Claire bear
CCPM

M let me know if you want me to get you one in class on Monday
I can post it off to an address you feel happy to give me - perhaps work
check out the official price as you dont want to be paying too much for one :):)

Of course you can m'dear. The more the merrier. Official start is Saturday 1st. Have you got a pedometer all sorted? xx

*Saski*
lucysmommy
Claire bear
CCPM
Aaleigha
jennysandercock

Go team :) xxx

Last edited:
Oh sounds good! Does anyone know how much the WW pedometers are? I have one built into my mobile but not sure it's all that accurate x

They are £12.95 from meetings or the same plus a few £'s postage on WW online.

I would recommend one. I have had a variety of different pedometers but i was finding that the results weren't accurate at all. Whereas with this one i counted 100 steps aloud and i had 100 steps on the pedometer so it is a good way to see what you are actually doing. It's also nice to know how many activity points you have earnt too. :)

Hope this helps and i hope you get involved in the challenge. :) xx

They are £12.95 from meetings or the same plus a few £'s postage on WW online.

I would recommend one. I have had a variety of different pedometers but i was finding that the results weren't accurate at all. Whereas with this one i counted 100 steps aloud and i had 100 steps on the pedometer so it is a good way to see what you are actually doing. It's also nice to know how many activity points you have earnt too. :)

Hope this helps and i hope you get involved in the challenge. :) xx

thanks very much for the info will definately get one then :) x

No problem m'dear. :) I shall add you to the list. Official start is Saturday 1st :) xx

*Saski*
lucysmommy
Claire bear
CCPM
Aaleigha
jennysandercock
Lindsay88

Back