WW Pedometer Challenge Extraordinaire! Come join the fun! :D

Brilliant! Hopefully this little group will encourage you to use it all the time. Welcome aboard! xxx

Saski*
:queen:Fuzzy23..
lucysmommy
Claire bear
CCPM
Aaleigha
jennysandercock
Lindsay88
Ange

I don't have the WW one, but I have a nike one, hope that is okay!!

I think my pedometer has a mind of it's own, it's saying I'm taking steps when I've been sat at my computer! :confused:

xx

Hmmm thats strange have you been moving your feet or swinging round on the computer chair? ;) lol is it new? Maybe needing new batteries or something?

I was moving my feet about coz we had music on ha ha ha! Yeah it's new, I only bought it last night. I did count out fifty steps in my head and it said 50 on the ped so I think it's right. They just seems to be adding up very fast when I'm not really doing an awful lot!

xx

yep i know doing a spin class tomorrow aswell for the first time in my life, it's meant to be hard going! Still start as you mean to go on and all that! ;) lol x

urghhhhhhhhh raining here!!!
but I have a plan, going to a shopping centre to meet my friend, so that will include a LOT of walking! will report back later;)

Awesome it all sounds good ladies!

Let the challenge begin! :) xxx Good luck

well i have just been to my first ever spin class :( ouch! lol and could not keep my pedometer on for all my bouncing around! lol only a 45 min class (which i'm glad about!) but sweat was pouring off me so a few cals burned off there hopefully pedometer is back on now but mine only tells you the cals does anyone know how to convert that to activity points please? Good luck all! x

Hey love well done on the spinning class! Does it literally just tell you calories or does it tell you number of steps as well? Or miles etc. Hopefully we should be able to figure something out. :) xx

That's fine my love we will be able to convert the km into miles and the steps will be the same so we will just need to find a way to work out activity points. If you post your results on here tomorrow i will have a play and see what i can do :) xx

Back