ww petite pains.....best by date

donna88

Gold Member
I love the ww petite pains and had some in which I hadn't opened, but wasn't worried about as the date was 09/07/12.

I noticed yesterday that two of them had gone black and were sticking to the pack :( the two in the other sealed part of the pack are okay so we're having them tonight to use them up.

Means I'll only buy them now if I know we'll be using them that week, but it seems a shame as I liked knowing we had them in so I could have one if I fancied one. Has anyone else had this problem? (I've had other brands of part baked rolls which we've kept past the best before date and other half has still eaten them)

It was probably contaminated or not sealed properly!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah, its put me off buying them to keep in though.... saying that I suppose it doesn't matter if I fancy them will just have to make a point of going to buy some... maybe eventually I'll forget about it and buy them to keep in again

Hi I buy these all the time I keep at least four packs in the cupboard for weeks at a time & have had no problems think u were just unfortunate to get a badly sealed one xx

Can't you just keep them in the freezer? You have to cook in the oven anyway?

You should have taken photos and emailed weight watchers. It probably was the packaging not being sealed right

I should have done, didn't think, I might try emailing them anyway to see what they say. If anything they should know that the packs aren't always being sealed properly or looked after in transit

the same thing happened to me. put me off buying them for a while.

oooo not nice to hear it's happened to someone else.

They Probably weren't sealed properly, you can always put them on the freezer if your worried :)

Back