WW plus CD?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sarah5, 13 April 2007 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Does anyone sometimes combine WW with CD? Counting points and basically eating healthily.. plus the occasional CD pack?

I was just wondering as I have a load of CD packs left over and sometimes I have a pack if I can't find anything else healthy to have or haven't got time to make something.. I wondered if you think this is healthy? I certainly don't want to go back to doing sole source and I don't particularly want to lose weight quickly, hence I would probably only use the sachet as a snack or 1 meal replacement per day (if that).

Would love to hear from someone doing the same thing x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i think someone was....last I heard it was 2points per pack.........

personally I don't see anything wrong with it - lots of pregnant ladies use 1 CD pack for nutrition so why couldn't you?

best of luck!! hopefully someone more knowledgeable will be along soon!!

4. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Thanks Nicole.. that's exactly what I thought, that it is a good source of nutrition when I can't find a healthy meal to make or when I'm in a rush. And I count 2 points per pack too.. although I think it's 3.5 for the bars which I take out and about with me in case I suddenly feel faint with hunger haha!
  5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I can't see any problem with that, so long as you're still using all your points then it shouldn't matter what you're using them on.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.