WW ProPoints Newbie

Mimibabe

Hi everyone, Mimi here ;)

I started ProPoints online on Thursday.
I am tracking everything so I am hopeful for a little loss this week fingers crossed (although I must admit I did go out on Friday evening and indulged in a few V&T's and a curry, I know I Know not the best start but it was pre-arranged).

It is my goal to lose two stones. I managed to lose a stone last year on Lipotrim unfortunatly all the weight lost is back with a few pounds more for my sins.

I decided to join WW online as I am hopeful that I will find it quick and easy to keep track. I have found that many items are not on the food tracker however thanks to the Mimimins members I have managed to find the majority missing items and many more.

Anyway.. I am looking forward to my new start which I am sure will be so much easier with the support of the members of MiniMins.

Hi I'm doing the weight watchers pro points , I attend the meetings tho instead of online ! Have you changed what you eat or still eat the same things but stick to your points??

Hi I'm doing the weight watchers pro points , I attend the meetings tho instead of online ! Have you changed what you eat or still eat the same things but stick to your points??

I am making more of an effort to choose healthier options (using this site and WW for inspiration) such as fruit salad with low fat yogurt or oats so simple with a banana for breakfast instead of toast/crumpets with lashings of lurpak, a bowl of fruit and mixed nuts on my desk at work to stop reaching for chocolate, mixed salads and homemade soups instead of sandwiches, crisps and a bun for lunch and smaller evening meal portions using a smaller plate (as I am greedy).

How about you? I can see it would be tempting to stick to what you know within your points allowance however I do worry that if i was not to improve my eating habits with healthier choices it will be difficult to maintain weight loss and motivation. What do you think?

Back