Ww straight after refeed????

Zebs07

Dance the positive spin..
Hi there

I'm an old on-off Lipotrim'r from summer 09 to Jan 10 (5st loss - woo hoo - sorry but I still get such a buzz from saying that lol)
Anyway despite maintaining for 8 months or so, i got into bad habits after an op in Oct and crept up 0.5stone then another half stone for both my 40th and Xmas etc in Dec!

Anyway I'm rambling ...I had 9 days LP shakes left so have used them (-13lb) and am now on Day 3 refeed.

Right get to the point girl .. I've joined WW online to maintain tho maybe another -3lb wud be nice. Im really keen to get started tho very very nervous as it seems much allowance and I'm scared to start straight after refeed - would that be ok? Im especially worried about the free fruit. Obviously I wouldn't eat for sake of eating! I'm also nervous cos I've always in the past put on a wee tad during refeed so wud want to get that off asap.

ALSO AND IT'S A BIIIIIG ALSO, I read on several threads here that a special chowmein comes in at 8pp. I can't get my head round that! Is that def from a Chinese not a WW meal? OMG please let it be true lol but me no unnerstandy!!! Surely not!!! I pointed a LP main choc whip with skim milk at 10pp, with the orange Creme at 6pm and summer fruits at 5pp. Am I being a total DOH Bird???

Thanks folks if you've ploughed your way thru to the end here - hope to hear from you!

Vanessa x

Hi Vanessa, as long as you follow the refeed to the letter for the whole two weeks, you should be fine going onto WW PP's. Just be careful of your carb intake for the first week or so and you should maintain beautifully.

Sorry I cant help with the points in chow mein etc, I am in work at the moment and I dont have my books or calculator with me.

Well done on your losses - fantastic.

Wow starlight! That was quick - I just popped for my hourly pee (won't be sorry to see that slow lol).

OMG I can't believe it - for the whole tub??? It's an even bigger tub that the ones u get with normal rice!!! Or have I been labouring under the misapprehension all my life that that was one serving - maybe a family of four is meant to eat it (not that usually ever finished it anyway). Sorry for going on ... But it's noodles and I thought that was baaad fat wise! Oh wow I think I may like the new WW plan lol

Hi Kered
Nice to see u again - we did 'speak' some way back when!
Thanks for replying but just one thing - I tho refeed was only one week. Has that changed? Admittedly I haven't been back to pharmacy cos I used leftover shakes this time round!
Cheery muchly
Ps. Poor u being at work!

Yes sorry, I just re-read the information. I dont know why I thought it was two weeks, its about two years since I followed it.

Yes I thought I remembered your pic.

I am about a stone over where I want to be at the moment, I have not really lost it from the holiday last October, so I am going back on WW PP's from Monday, in preparation for this years holidays.

Its my last shift in work, then 4 days off, so I am okay about working tonight.............thanks for the sympathy though. :D:D

K - phew! Cos I hate refeed where it's all so vague. I panic all the time about not eating enuff to introduce properly or eating too much! Lol. Roll on Tuesday when it's done and I can get back to my oats so simple lol. Good luck with ur restart on Ww

S - Woooooo hooooooo! Good enuff for me! I must remember not to despair when I put on a few lbs the days following a Chinese! I do know it usually goes again. Besides I've been fly and sorted my WI day to be a Friday lol - relaxo on weekend!

Hi Vanessa.....we're nearly all on ww on here! I'm just finishing my first week on the pp plan and tbh I'm not too impressed as I've only lost a lb so far despite sticking to it religiously.....I think that they maybe being a bit overly generous! Or it could be that I was already eating the same quantity of food? I haven't really changed anything this week from what I've been eating for the last couple of months....sorry I'm waffling!

Anyway, well done on the weight loss and maintaining and welcome to our little ww sub-club x

Hi Sandra - thank you for the welcome! I've replied on ur thread about ur week 1 WW so shan't ramble on about that here....

Vanessa

Hi Vanessa, what a lovely upbeat post! Well done on your fab losses to date. You have done so well to get back in control of the gain you made. At the end of the day, that is what maintaining is about, knowing when to get back in control. Good luck with WW. So many seem to have taken with the propoints plan and it gets great press at the moment.
I'm sticking with GL as it generally works for me once I keep portion sizes in control and don't overdo the alcohol!! I need to undo some damage done over the last number of weeks.
Good luck for the coming week.

irish molly said:
Vanessa, what a lovely upbeat post! Well done on your fab losses to date. You have done so well to get back in control of the gain you made. At the end of the day, that is what maintaining is about, knowing when to get back in control..

Aww thanks so much Molly! I'm not quite so sure I deserve that credit tho - it was in a way a conscious decision to gain!!!

Cos I was gonna be totally reliant on others post-op, I didn't want to be obsessing/worrying about food. Also had iron issues which led to BP drops which led to fainting a fair bit - so last thing I cud do was eat less! Lol.

Wind on to half a stone up and my 40th and Xmas were a-looming so I decided not to worry bout it till new year; throw caution to the wind and become a slobbery chocolate addled pig, hence the 2nd half stone!

I must say it was good at the time but it really does takes it toll on how healthy u feel! I never used to buy into that 'body is a temple' and 'you are what you eat' but I sooo get it now!

Love the detox u get on LP
Love the TASTE you experience on refeed!
Hate the rest (bar the weight loss of course lol)

Vx

Personally, I still call that good maintaining as you planned for the gain over both the op and your birthday and now you are addressing it. So take all the credit for it. Good luck with starting on WW this week. I think it is great to stay focussed on some plan or other to keep us on track. Once we are prone to gain then we have to always try and be in charge of the situation one way or another!!

irish molly said:
Personally, I still call that good maintaining as you planned for the gain over both the op and your birthday and now you are addressing it. So take all the credit for it. Good luck with starting on WW this week. I think it is great to stay focussed on some plan or other to keep us on track. Once we are prone to gain then we have to always try and be in charge of the situation one way or another!!

Aww thanks again Molly. I think I like you!! Lol

Well done you with the GI route by the way! I did try to get my head round it omce and although I finally got (and believe in) the principles, I cudn't apply it to my daily life! Too difficult for my cloudy head lol. However when I'm on the ready meal route (ooops confession! Lol) I def take notice if the GI label.

Vx

Back