ww sweets

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I would recommend the carmel and choc sweets,they are so lovely i got some last night and had this morning,so nice,worth a try :D

ooooh they sound lovely!! I cant get them cos I dont go to a meeting :( can you get them in any supermarkets??

oh heck i love the fruity ones.. the strawberry ones are to DIE for..
shame i cant have them.. lol

x x

i would recommend the caramel and choc ones too. i bought loads of packs on ebay for cheaper than on the ww website they were sealed and run out the end of 2009 so were a bargain and great for 1 point for the whole tube!

I love their chocolate bars too.

Wish they sold them in supermarkets lol

thats the only problem with doing it at home isnt it you cant get your hands on the choc bars and stuff they sell at the meetings!
You can buy them online but you have to buy a certain amount and pay postage dont you xxx

thats the only problem with doing it at home isnt it you cant get your hands on the choc bars and stuff they sell at the meetings!
You can buy them online but you have to buy a certain amount and pay postage dont you xxx

i could get them for you huni and when go to my mums on island can meet you the wknd and give them to you,just a thought

I got the caramel/choc sweets, mints and peanut bars .... :drool:
Soooo goooooooddd!!!
x

Back