Ww to sw! Help! Bloated!

smartie831

Well I've made the switch from WW to sw! I've been doing sw since Saturday and I'm a little worried. I've woke up this morning to feeling ridiculously bloated! I feel as though I've just eaten a meal and I couldnt handle breakfast! Dont get me wrong I'm nit snacking just eating 3 meals but I hope it'll work. My track for yesterday was
Breakfast beans, 3x bacon 2 x waffles 1x egg fried in 1tsp oil (2 syns)
Dinner half tin if soup 3.5 syns bread ( he)
Tea chicken wrapped in bacon with homemade chips (bakes in 1tsp oil) 2 syns broccoli and carrots.
Am I missing the trick here? I don't want to do a full week if I'm doing it wrong!

Hi smarties

Which plan are you following ? EE? It does work, just check
Are you eating one third of every meal as superfree?
Did you syn the waffles?
Drink loads and loads of water!

I hear that when people first change to sw they feel a bit bloated, might even put on a pound or 2 in the first week but it will soon settle and come off!

I am sure more knowledgable people than me will comment for you
Best wishes with it!

Hi I pointed my waffles as 3, I forgot to say. I must admit I haven't actively been looking for super foods. I'll readover my books on my lunch.thanks for replying

Great, you will soon get the hang of it. Each meal needs to be one third fruit or veg to make the most of the plan. So, for brekkie and mushrooms and tomatoes for example.
Have a good day!

Back