Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WW - Week 1

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sianihawks, 7 April 2009 Social URL.

1. sianihawks

sianihawks Member

Start Weight:
    21st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello all,

I have decided to write a diary. I hope that you will find it interesting and those of you who are on week 1 of weight watchers might like to share your experiences and we can egg each other on through our weight loss 'journey'.

The reason I decided to join WW was that although I have always been on the larger size, my pregnancy and having my baby has still left me carrying around an extra 4 stone. I'm doing this for me but also for my baby son and husband, because although they love me as I am, I want to me a yummy mummy and be able to be really active as he grows up.

I have started with a lot of weight to lose however have found this week really easy. At the weekend, I did use my whole points entitlement, but during the week I am taking and average of 20 - 22 (My allowance is 31).

I haven't started with Fast start as I thought I would not have enough willpower in the first week and wanted to ease in gently. I may do this next week depending on my weight loss.

The most surprising thing I have noticed about my previous habits are as follows:

• I used to eat half of a meal that was supposed to serve 4
    • I don't drink half enough water
    • I don't even need to eat when I'm at work, so actually having lunch is a luxury - why did I always succumb to the cake and biscuits
    • Eating breakfast does really help me to stop being hungry and snacking
    Anyway, I feel that realising these things in the first week, is hopefully my first steps to changing my eating habits for life.

Weigh in is on Thursday, I will post my weight loss then.

Good luck to everyone!

Positive thinking and setting yourself a goal is the way forward.

Sian ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi Sian and welcome to Minimins!

You sound very motivated and I am sure you will get to where you want to be:D. One thing i would suggest to you is that you should perhaps think about eating all your points except for special times when you could save a few:p. Your body needs to adjust gradually to your new regime and you will still steadily lose weight. However you will find what's right for you:D

I am sure there will be plenty of advice on here for you!!

Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.