X factor again !!!

fillymum

synful soul
This one is the worst yet,

So disappointing.

Mumsie, switch it off:D

Not watched it for years as it was pants then and no good me twisting about it then continuing to watch it.

Maximus said:

Not watched it for years as it was pants then and no good me twisting about it then continuing to watch it.

Cannot bear the programme or any of the other Simon Cowell's excretions..... I mean creations...or do I?

Hello darling boy child......mumsie has missed you soooo much and not as much as a postcard from you !!!!

It was switched off and tonight we are going out to the Chinese restaurant, a thing I would never have done in the "good old days" of XFactor.

I do have to defend Simon though. I am secretly in love with him and admire his success. He started as a tea-boy at Decca and boy has he made it.

Hello darling boy child......mumsie has missed you soooo much and not as much as a postcard from you !!!!

It was switched off and tonight we are going out to the Chinese restaurant, a thing I would never have done in the "good old days" of XFactor.

I do have to defend Simon though. I am secretly in love with him and admire his success. He started as a tea-boy at Decca and boy has he made it.

Made what?, the tea?

I know he's made people sick and made my mate Steve Brookstein's life a misery. As well as making the UK pop industry a laughing stock, hmmm what else? made the charts and specifically the once-coveted number one position as worthless as a Joe McElderry B-side.

Apart from that he's ok I guess;)

Maximus said:
Made what?, the tea?

I know he's made people sick and made my mate Steve Brookstein's life a misery. As well as making the UK pop industry a laughing stock, hmmm what else? made the charts and specifically the once-coveted number one position as worthless as a Joe McElderry B-side.

Apart from that he's ok I guess;)

Really really wish my hubby hated it as much as I. Sadly it's part of the misery of Saturday nights!!!

Why is Steve Brooksteins life a misery? : s

Made it !!??? Made the tea, made the dinner......................... no my darling child, made millions and millions and millions and has not done that by being an idiot, but by being an intelligent and astute person who has read the current market 100% correctly. I wish I had a fraction of his business acumen.

I watched it at a friend's house - she had recorded it as we were out when it was on. I can tell you there was a lot of fast-forwarding going on!

Every time there was a duff note we yelled "next!" and hit that FF button!

There are waaaaay too many adverts in it. I can only watch it from the planner and fast forward through to the singing bits - you can watch it in about half an hour. Mind you, the standard this year - some of the ads are preferable.

kingleds said:
Did anyone else think they were miming on the group song last night?

They mime on the group song every week. I noticed it last year. I guess because of the technical difficulties with having 20 live microphones on stage at the same time. Feedback heaven. Maybe it's also because they can't all sing live together?!

Beegee said:
There are waaaaay too many adverts in it. I can only watch it from the planner and fast forward through to the singing bits - you can watch it in about half an hour. Mind you, the standard this year - some of the ads are preferable.

That's what I do. Can't bear to watch it in real time. The adverts drive me insane!!

Oh I never watch adverts. Waste of time! Anything on the commercial channels is recorded so I can skip over them.

Huge amounts of money are spent on television advertising - presumably someone is checking to see whether it is worth it?

The fact that no one has subscribed to this thread for 2 weeks speaks volumes about this years series.

In my opinion, my very humble opinion lol , it is a load of horse poo. Everything about from the panel of judges whose immaturity is embarrassing to the contestants who mostly can not sing and those that can are not that convincing.

It says a lot for the values of today's society that Frankie can be voted through each week and it is looked upon as some sort of achievement that he survives on half an hours sleep before he performs because he is out all night. He is rubbish.

What does it say when a T.V. presenter this morning said that Craig Colton was one of the best singers in the contest but as he is over weight and does not have the pop star image , he doesn't stand a dogs chance in hell of winning...........duh !!!

I know I have an off button and I promise you it has been used.

Back