X-Factor - can't believe it!!!

i not bothreed by eather of them Ashly was my favrorite he should have won or eton road lol, ray and leona are good but boring sorry x

I think Leona will win...but she lacks any real presence...

Raymondo - he sung MY WAY!!! really...he's TWELVE...no love - its THAT way...

Honestly - My Way!

He killed a classic...and they cut off the power lines of that song for reasons unknown to us all...

My Way indeed...Theres only one blue eyes...

My way.

Ivy

Leona

I am a leona fan here I'm afraid. Think she has a sensational voice ... I think Ray is very annoying!! He is too swingy for me!! We all see different things in different folks .. just a matter of minutes now!!!

Think the single's been written for Leona to sing and perform.

It's no way for Ray I'm afraid and I think Simon and the other producers and judges know that completely.

Agree about Leona being sort of blank eyed though- but she isn't when she sings. That's when she seems to come alive.

:eek::eek::eek:how could they use Kelly Clarksons song! It was written for Kelly:eek:

Couldn't they have written one especially for our xfactor??:eek:

as nice as she seems to be mark my words she will have a rider list as long as you arm before long!

You need only look to that jumped up jumpstart Will Young to find the answers to the questions we seek

Anyway - why is she with her fantastic voice on a talent show?

Dont get me started

Ivy

Yeah - she won!!

I think Ray woulda won if he hadnt sung my way

Ivy

Hmmm....no way, my way, ray...

Simon C seemed genuinely proud. Bless.

Though I shed more of a tear when Karen on Strictly Come Dancng cried tonight when they got three 10s...

Whey hey
so pleased Leona won :D

think the songs ray sang were too old for him.....

Well done Girl :p

Best of luck to Leona but I still reckon Ben should have won lol....I did actually feel very sorry for Ray as that single was so not chosen with him in mind...bless him no matter how annoying nobody can deny he has behaved like a real little gentleman throughout:D

I'm sure he will be a success too.

Its all over!

Leona won and Ray took it on the chin, he was a good loser:)

Wonder who will be around in five years time:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

The horror of the others who lost having to come out and sing ding a tune...it was like 'oh yeh - god you were in the race werent you...jeez'

Personally i would hate that...

They made a helluva lot of promises to Leona...as they did with the other two guys that won...

Ivy

TBH, the one and only show I watched of this series was the final, so I had no idea who the people were. how they had performed or what their preferred music type was.

I must say that the standard or singing for both was much better than I would have thought for a live show with non professional singers.

For my money, I think the vote was right. Like some people on here have said, Ray was not my cup of tea. I like that style, but always think it strange when singers who look 12 start singing Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra.

The girl was superb and reminded me of an early Mariah Carey. It was an entertaining show , enhanced even more with the appearance of Mylene Klass. Mmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

I must say that the standard or singing for both was much better than I would have thought for a live show with non professional singers.

Au Contraire mon capitian - Leonas parents paid big bucks to develop that voice and tho she didnt get a recording deal - she DID make an album...

For my money, I think the vote was right. Like some people on here have said, Ray was not my cup of tea. I like that style, but always think it strange when singers who look 12 start singing Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra.

I will never get over a 12 year old singing the immortal lines - regrets - i've had a few...

In the words of Judge Judy - BALONY!

Ivy x

Au Contraire mon capitian - Leonas parents paid big bucks to develop that voice and tho she didnt get a recording deal - she DID make an album...

Ivy x

I stand corrected Ivy. Still got a good voice though.

I stand corrected Ivy. Still got a good voice though.

Everyday is a school day mon capitian...

True she can sing...she can belt it out...i wish i could. I warble...Warble and Wobble...am jealous of them golden vocals...

But really her dresses...it should be an arrestable offense...

Plus, she gets whiter ever time we saw her...and she was really white yesterday...B'ah music industry is sooooooooooooo fickle...

oooooooooh just made Freudian slip, i spelled fickle - fuc...

Ivy

She has a good voice. She' not brilliant though and whilst she can belt out high notes, she's lost ower down the range.

The difference between her and Will Young, say, is he made the songs his own, added his unique style.

Leona just apes other people's styling. Eveyr single song she sang in the show was a carbon-copy styng and arrangement of the whitney/mariah/celine/eva cassidy/christina .....

I heard Leona's rendition of I WIll Always Love You last night for the first time. Brenda's (X Factor 2005) rendition of I Will Alwas Love You wasn and still is MILES better than the insipid Leona's.

Back