x factor final whos going to win??

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
hi there i love x factor(sad i know) and am looking forward to the final . i was just wondering who people want to win?

i like all 3 finalsts but am a bit undecided as to who i want to win JOE or OLLIE.
Joe is a fantastc singer but Ollie reminds me so much of robbie williams who i love!! Joe also lives around the corner from me so it would be great to have someone from hometown to win.
who is everyone backing?

I want Olly to win now Danyl has gone. Joe is a great singer but to me he's a bit like painting by numbers, or singing by numbers. He does everything right but he's not the ultimate artist.

As for Stacey, I just don't get her. I can't see how that stupid giggling can be for real. I loved her on her first audition, but I think Dannii has tried to turn her into another Leona. She's not got as good a voice as Leona or Alexandra and can't perform like Alexandra.

So for me its 1st) Olly 2nd) Joe 3rd) Stacey

but i can guarnatee it wont end up like that.

anyway for what it's worth, thats my opinion.

Joe - hands down (for me anyway) Great voice. I also like Stacey's voice but golly does her personality drive me insane. I cringe listening to her!!!! Now Ollie, hmmmm he is ok. But that's it for me 'ok'. He's like a young Gary Barlow without the belly and without 3 other HOT band members!! lol Not sure he hits the spot for me (apologies Ollie fans :( )

Olly is lush but Joe all the way for me :) xx

Olly Stacey then Joe

Joe is going to win! However I want Ollie to win I really do and last night I really wanted and Ollie and Robbie Sandwich!!! (is that allowed on CD?!) hehe

I sooo want Joe to win, i voted twice for him last night lol

I suspect Olly might have a chance though as he has the 'girlies vote'

im so glad stacy went, she urks me

he wants go to win, i want olly to win

lol onlyme , your right though ollie and robbie last night were really good.
i thought george michael was a bit full of his own self importance and not very supportive of Joe(not that he needed it he was far better than gm anyway)
cant wait to watch the final ive got a feeling that ollie will win cos i reckon everyone who wa voting for stacey will now vote for ollie as he from essex too.
com on Joe do it for south shields my little unknown home town put us on the map lol!!!

Yay, me is very happy with the result too!

I have to say though that last night Joe and Olly were very very good.

So please lil Joe won, he has been consistent all the way through :):):)

Back