X FACTOR!

Snap , the other two boys were not good , Rydian , was very good . I knew he would go . Did anyone see on another channel about Simon cowell , how he was hated at first in usa , they wanted to get him with baseball bats lol

well what are your thoughts on tonites performances ???

Rhydian Niki Beverly through i think Leon & Same Difference in bottom two

Think it was bad that Simon & Sharon argued live and felt quite sorry for Alesha

well i was sooo wrong with the bottom two think it will be Alesha to go now

OMG the dancers havent come on with her !!

I noticed that about the dancers. I must admit when I first watched it I said to my hubby how crap they were. There was a bloke on roller blades who nearly fell twice. I still think she did better the second time around then 'hope'. They do not compare to girls aloud who were also on.....thats what I recon, but you may think differently.

I think Rhidian (I spell his name differently every time) will win. He is truely talented although I'd never personally buy his music!! I loved him doing Josh Grobans song last week (not Westlife............they did a cover of it as per usual!!).

I'm off my soap box now.:rolleyes:

I watch it for Rhydian alone. I think hes absolutely fantastic.

Ivy

And the winner is announced..........

Ummm. Bless.:sigh:

Total travesty............. Rhydian was way better than Leon, not only on every performance tonight....... but every performance during the whole series.

I think Rhidian (I spell his name differently every time) will win. He is truely talented although I'd never personally buy his music!! I loved him doing Josh Grobans song last week (not Westlife............they did a cover of it as per usual!!).

I'm off my soap box now.:rolleyes:

Josh Grobans was also a cover version.

Yep. Brian Kennedy sang it. I love that song, but then I like Danny boy cos I'm soppy like that :D

So surprised Leon won. Thought it would have been Rhydian.

Just like the year when Gareth came 2nd and Will won

Irene xx

Yeah, but Will had to win that one and hasn't he done well :clap: I liked Gareth, but he struggled in the business.

Rhydian - what a gorgeous body he has. ..... he's got great talent too. I wanted him to win - although I backed Leon on Betfair :D

They said on Tv that they are looking into the voting as lots of callers for both guys never got counted . I guess we all know the best singer and who should of won . I guess what would be the right thing todo is let both of the songs go into the charts and see who sells the most

Back