X FACTOR!

Hi Mini I dont rate any of them much this year think some better ones were sent home luv Mandy x.

My fav is Niki! I think Rhydian will do well too. Reckon they are giving him a bad press for its entertainment value:sigh:

Not saying I like him. Too early for that, but he does have a good voice, and is certainly a showman. Love Niki the best though :)

Hope are awful truly awful. Their look is awful; they sound as good as they look.

Niki to win .. or that Welsh bloke.

Hope or Futureproof to win:D

Aww Mandy! You don't like any of them? I don't feel the buzz from this X Factor like I did with the others for some reason.:(

Niki is good but I will be very surprised if she wins it...and your man Rhydian not a chance.

The Welsh guy reminds me of a choir boy, can't make up my mind if I like his voice or not:sigh:

It is a credit to them all to get this far all the same.

I thought Sharon was a bit over the top tonight. Is that put on or was it for real, either way it was off putting.

Can't see myself stopping in just to watch it next weekend.

Love Mini xxx

Niki is good but I will be very surprised if she wins it...and your man Rhydian not a chance.

Oooohhh, you wait and see;) Niki is superb.

I thought Sharon was a bit over the top tonight. Is that put on or was it for real, either way it was off putting.
I think she was either drunk or had been dabbling with Ozzie's drugs:rolleyes: It's all for effect anyway. Reckon all the judges tantrums are anyway:sigh:

love andy Niki future proof and hope Love rhydian for the fun factor they need to seriously get rid of same difference they would be good if they were on kids tv !!

love andy Niki future proof and hope Love rhydian for the fun factor they need to seriously get rid of same difference they would be good if they were on kids tv !!

Totally agree, Same Difference would be very good on kids TV!!!:D

Love rhydian for the fun factor

Didn't Rhydian walk out at one stage because he was so fed up with the way they were editing him? I'm pleased Simon said that he was a nice, polite chap. I think Sharon has been a touch OTT about him. Shame, cos I usually like Sharon.

It's Rhydian that I'm looking forward to seeing next week. He's the interesting charactor. Fab voice and I'll love seeing how he adapts his operatic style to suit the different catagories.

they need to seriously get rid of same difference they would be good if they were on kids tv !!
They remind me of the group that used to sing on Rainbow:D Rod, Jane and Freddy. I used to really like them when I watched it with DS1. Even went to see them in concert:D How cooool am I? :cool::D

I think Beverley is really good too... the over 25,

Rhydian.... spooks me out.... !!! i think he's a love or hate guy!!!

I love simon cowell though!!!!

nas x

lol... i always want his category to win tooo... even if theyre rubbish!!!

I also noticed yesterday that a lot of the under 25's male n female category dont actually have much oooommmmphhh!!!!!!

what do you think????~

nas x

do you think kimberley was the right one to go????

I hate smae difference, i mean how many steps band likelys do we need, its like hand claire all over again, I wanted them to go. I liked kim, i thought she was fun, bad song choice tho

I love Xfactor - but surley they could of done better than the people they have got, think the only person who really went places was Will young , I love his songs . Where is he now ? OZ ? Come back will make more songs . I think this year we need a group to win , maybe the Girls ? But really this time noone sticks out to me much . I think sometimes the juges go for the sob story and keep them in knowing they have a winner there and just think we will add them knowing they will get knocked out .

Rhydian seems a little nuts but could be entertaining sorry think ive lost plot too dont know wot ive done to size of text did anyone see Sharon on Parky?

If you'll love the X factor try reading ** Sir ** Ben Eltons ChartThrob, its brill

i think kimberly was the right one to go on the night, the outfit and dong were awful, its such a shame coz i really liked her!

i think its a little unfair that two of the groups in the final 3 are manufactured from single rejects rather than actually groups....and i think hope are horrendous, they look awful and sound terrible :jelous:

Back