X FACTOR!

dellymolly yes kimberly looked awful , her face so white and red lipstick , her red dress was awful too , hey Don't hate me Kimberly i know they made you wear it ha ha .

somebody just sent me a reputation comment on this thread saying "whats with the socks?"

first of all, who was it? second of all, socks is socks. whats with half the avatars on this forum in that case?

:confused:

If you'll love the X factor try reading ** Sir ** Ben Eltons ChartThrob, its brill

I couldn't agree more Ivy. I read it while I was on holiday recently. It certainly makes you look at the programme in a VERY different light too (no-one ever does the Maths eh? ;) )

I only ever watch the X factor auditions, rarely the actual show. Whilst I was in my corner shop today, I bumped into a girl I used to babysit for, and she in turn has looked after my kids too.

She had posters for Futureproof which she was dishing out - turns out, Adam "Chandler" (not his real surname) is actually her younger brother - also one of the poor kids who had me looking after them when they were younger!!!

Adam used to belong to the same dance/stage school that my daughter attends, so I've seen him on stage several times - his voice was absolutely stunning then - I'm going to have to start watching the show now - and voting!

A piece of useless information, but I just wanted to share!!:D

futureproof are really good, and quite, i feel like a cradlesnatcher the police will be coming round to arrest me as i speak!!:D

I couldn't agree more Ivy. I read it while I was on holiday recently. It certainly makes you look at the programme in a VERY different light too (no-one ever does the Maths eh? ;) )

Truly i've started calling Louis - Rodney.

:)

Ivy

I think Hope are awful. Tuneless and quite frankly untalented.

Nikki to win

Based purely on last week's performance I don't think Kimberley should have been the one to go. She certainly wasn't the best but was in no way the worst IMO. Also as Sharon wouldn't pick which one of her two acts had to leave I think it should have gone to the public vote anyway. Why Sharon didn't just say "I don't want to pick between you so I'm picking xxxxx purely so that you've both got two votes each and the public will then decide" I'll never know.

I think that either the 14 year old girl or the guy who did the Beatles song were the worst two on the night.

I can't stand Rhydian - he has got a brilliant voice but as for the x factor? - he doesn't seem to have a great deal of personality to me, his face seems colourless and I just think that he hasn't got good enough looks to carry him through. He strikes me as arrogant and as for that hideous hair style last week - words fail me. I like everyone else.

I think a lot of them are very good with the two over 25 girls being the best.

Another thing that bugs me (might as well get it all out my system while I'm on a roll) is that it is so damn irritating that contestants come on and tell their sob stories. I know it's the production team who play on it as they consider it 'good TV' but they shouldn't bother telling them in the irst place and then the info can't be used. I'd want to get somewhere on the merit of my singing and not because people feel sorry for me.

Hiya I dont think after Leona that anyone will be good enough on x-factor anymore. I have not really got a fave this year but I cant stand that Rhydian he makes my skin crawl. *chringe*:D

I have not really got a fave this year but I cant stand that Rhydian he makes my skin crawl. *chringe*:D

I put Rhydian down to come 2nd. Think he'll come first now :clap: He's fab and the one act that keeps my attention.

Seems a nice guy too, despite what the editors and producers did to try to portray him as the baddy.

Fantastic voice. Certainly a showman with the xfactor IMO.

Hi

okay, my 2pnneth worth

beverly - fab voice
nikki - fab voice
andy - lovely eyes
leon - okayish
rhiddian - at first couldnt stand him and wanted him out but now he makes me laugh. he has a good voice but not my cuppa tea. DONT want him to win tho.
same difference - UUUGGGGHHHHHH!
hope - all about sex cant sing
alisha - boring
kimberly - was fun
daniel - boring
futureproof - i liked them they were fun and had good voices
emily - had a ok voice for someone of 14 but deserved to be booted off

I dont think any of them will come up to shane wards standards in my book - just love him - or as much as i dont rate leona as a celebrity she does have a fab voice.

If i have to chose some one to win i say.........er.....um......oooooo...nikki or beverly

mrsm

Well

I didnt really think that the songs that were chosen were "big band", some of the song choice is outragous, Missing little Emily (bad girl her!!) she might have improved with time

The riddler is a crazy guy but will make it with Andrew LLoyd Webber anyway

Simon teeth just sparkle whenever hope appears with there little butts being spanked tee hee
(Cant help fancying him though his is so gorge with a naughty twinkle in his eye)

All the other men are wet blankets in my humble opinion

Love the sassy Beverly ~ now she can sing but they are putting her in stupid dresses and she looks uncomfortable.

Dont know who will win ~ oh lets see

Now what about Strictly

ANd

Who will watch I'm a celebrity with Ant and Dec

OH

Love Love

Shaza

I love Xfactor - but surley they could of done better than the people they have got, think the only person who really went places was Will young , I love his songs . Where is he now ? OZ ? Come back will make more songs . I think this year we need a group to win , maybe the Girls ? But really this time noone sticks out to me much . I think sometimes the juges go for the sob story and keep them in knowing they have a winner there and just think we will add them knowing they will get knocked out .

Shane Ward and Leona have done pretty good out of it all. They have both been in America doing snazzy videos.

I could't believe Futureproof went last week. I don't really rate them all this year. I think Rhydian (however you spell his name) is the only one who actually has the X Factor...the others are just Ok (but he should be on the WestEnd).

Rhydian
Beverley - although Maria Lawson did an even better (spine tingling) version on X Factor a few years go YouTube - Maria - The X Factor.
Hope - I can't stand them but they were good tonight!

Back