X Factor

Oh thank god for that! No offence to Westlife - was just what it said on msn.

I've just checked it out and it appears its still the same line up EmVeg posted. I think that putting Alexandra with Westlife is crazy....they do not sing the same type of music. Oh no...please please please don't let Alexandra lose out because of this. No offence to JLS, but I really want Alexandra to win. SHES FAB.

I think that putting Alexandra with Westlife is crazy....they do not sing the same type of music. Oh no...please please please don't let Alexandra lose out because of this. No offence to JLS, but I really want Alexandra to win. SHES FAB.

I totally agree. Alexandra and Westlife? That's crazy! :eek:

There seems to be a lot of misinformation going about regarding tomorrow's final (eg. Take That: will they/won't they? :rolleyes:) so maybe Alexandra will be dueting with Beyonce after all :confused:

Alex to win! :D

I'm starting to think they are leaking a load of falsies to make sure we all tune in to see who they really are singing with!

Me hopes.

1. Alex
2. JLS
3. Eoghan

eoghan is cute tho!
Think alex is really good but not that different there are lots of singers like her. Think jls would have the most success

Eoghan is a nice boy - but you say Alex is the same as a lot of singers out there - he would be another Leon!

Yes, Alex is similar to some out there too - but I think she is talented to win this TALENT contest.. seen as thats what I'm looking at it as - not a "Unique-est artist contest!"

And, IMO, JLS just arn't strong enough. I like them, I really do - but I don't think they out talent alex.

Everyone has people they are similar too - like I've said before, nothing will be new.

don't think eoghan is like leon - think he is better than that. I agree alex is good and i think she will/should win too but would be nice to see jls win too. I cant bear it when they get voted out - it makes me cry!!! I am such an idiot!! The question is what on earth will I do on saturday nights after this week? O yeah not long till dancing on ice!!!

Is it just me who has problems with pronouncing Eoghan's name?

I read somewhere earlier that it sounded like something that had been put together at random from Scrabble tiles :giggle:

I KNOW it's pronounced 'Owen' and hear it week after week - but I still keep wanting to say 'Euan' :rolleyes:.

Is it just me who has problems with pronouncing Eoghan's name?

I read somewhere earlier that it sounded like something that had been put together at random from Scrabble tiles :giggle:

I KNOW it's pronounced 'Owen' and hear it week after week - but I still keep wanting to say 'Euan' :rolleyes:.

Yep me too! :eek:

Where is everyone!!! Need...to...catch...up.

High School Musical just doesn't do it for me. I have to admit go Simon for getting the young 'uns vote - but I'm so turned off by the cheese. I wouldn't even take my cousin to this...

But how much has he improved performance wise!

My goosepimples were ridiculous! Think it will be close this year..

Imagine the shock if Alex came third!

Back