X Factor

Ahh i can't believe it, i loved Ruth. Really hate to see her go and other loosers stay in, am gutted:cry:

Good result :)

Yes she was just too over the top for me - Diana to go next please :)

Starlight i love Louis cause he is from Ireland, Mayo and from 10 mins away from my house. He is a real grafter and spent years touring with dodgy bands before making it big with Boyzone. He is a lovely man, honest as a dye and really genuine. Him and Simon are great mates and the stuff on the X Factor is all for show...so i do really like him!

I reckon Ruth is a big loss - she was at a real dis advantage being from Spain with regard to votes - Diana next to go.grrr

Ugh.

Teeny bopper and miss "so-unique-everything-I-do-sounds-the-same" are still in.

Super.

And that's no acts left for Danni now too.

Yep Diana or Eoghan to go next (pref Diana) = Eoghan makes me laugh with that funny face pulls when he's with (DELICIOUS) Dermot and he's asking for people to vote for him.

Yep Diana or Eoghan to go next (pref Diana) = Eoghan makes me laugh with that funny face pulls when he's with (DELICIOUS) Dermot and he's asking for people to vote for him.

Did you see Harry Hills TV Burp this evening he was taking the rip out of his face...xx

Did you see Harry Hill skitting Eoghan this evening Katie? He mentioned the funny face and tongue pulling too lol! :D

Back