X Factor

Wahay! Porgeous you really are after a lot of our hearts.... hell, re-read the last two pages and see how much you fit in with the trend.

Obviously..not saying those that like/dislike different people arn't welcome!!!

Havne't got there yet... but I'm guessing it was John Barrowman...Love him!

PS...oops, just realised I have a slight crush on Marvin from JLS... :break_diet::eek:

Ahh, James Corden...just got there and as soon as he walked in I was like - Oh no, it would be him that says it!

diana shud ov done tonight shes rubbish !!

Yeay! U rock, gf! :clap::clap::clap: She's a Dolores from the Cranberries but without the attitude. I am sick of the same old same old and the dreaded 'claw'. Twinky tweaky yodeller. And I think she had convenient laryngitis Mariah Carey week because she knew darned well she wouldn't have cut it.

James Corden. Yup. Told it like it was. Like I said earlier, Cowell prolly paid a mill or two to get her on and what does she do? Lipsync. Badly. Christina Aguilera (a contemporary of Brit's) never lipsyncs on live performances. And she can sing. Tut tut. Bad form Britters.

diana shud ov done tonight shes rubbish !!

I totally agree Liz,
One other thing did anyone wonder why Dermot used his mic to hear Britney talk when he spoke to her,when she had her own head mic,the word miming comes to mind.
Brits conned again lol

Di

I love the song too, but last night was dire. It was difficult to hear her properly. Was that a ploy to disguise the lip synching?

Miley Cyrus was much better - she definately sang live - and was pretty good for someone so young. I hope she doesn't go the way Britney has :(

Back