X Factor

Miley Cyrus has an amazing voice, I thought she was fantastic. I thought it was pointless having Britney on the show. She didn't give any tips to the contestants and didn't sing. Why was she even there?

Ruth should NOT have gone this week, she has a great voice and real passion.

Eoghan really has to go. On his second song he was totally carried by those backing singers

Diana also has to go, Louis was right she isn't versatile and she annoys me more each week

JLS are good but I don't think they are the best group I've ever heard

Alexandra must win, she is the only act left that is good enough!

Miley Cyrus has an amazing voice, I thought she was fantastic. I thought it was pointless having Britney on the show. She didn't give any tips to the contestants and didn't sing. Why was she even there?

Ruth should NOT have gone this week, she has a great voice and real passion.

Eoghan really has to go. On his second song he was totally carried by those backing singers

Diana also has to go, Louis was right she isn't versatile and she annoys me more each week

JLS are good but I don't think they are the best group I've ever heard

Alexandra must win, she is the only act left that is good enough!

All good points, well made!

Totally agree with everything you said xxx

Read in the papers today that people were not overly impressed with her, they were saying she could not even keep up when miming and walked about the stage all the time. It was also picked up that she obviously does not watch X factor as she did not know how to answer the question....how do they get so rich and famous and be so fake.....when you think Laura White was booted off she would of done a much better job than Britney....xx

Its not just that... It's the fact these are supposed to be people the x-factor contestants aspire too be.

If I was on the show I would be angry - they get judged on not singing and dancing well enough -that they don't have to whole package and Ms Spears gets to mimi so she could concentrate on the "dance routine".

And it wasn't any good anyway!

I think Britney was nowhere near her best of 5 or 6 years ago........ but i think she has played a blinder on this one, after all the British media have been far from complimentary to her over the past couple of years, so this was her "Up yours". She's come over took the money and ran. Couldn't have played it better myself.

I'm totally disagreeing with the judges tonight. I liked that version by JLS (except for a few bum notes).

Sorry Sandy, I know you hate Louis but I can't hold that against JLS - I think they are so sweet and don't want them to go :(

I agree, Sarah. I thought JLS sang the song well, but when I heard the judges comments I realised that tactics were at work, particulaly after Diana 'sang' and was praised. Why is she still there???

AJ

It is looking more and more like the winner has already been picked. Aparently the fact that the winners song is the song Diana sang at boot camp has further convinced people that she is being favoured by the bosses

I really hope Alexandra wins. She is the only contestant who has a flawless voice while giving a great stage performance. Of all of the contestants left I believe she would be the only one who would become a worldwide star.

For me Eoghan has to go on Saturday.

diana's a talentless clone. the quirkiness is just so FORCED! no shoes, flappy hand, back-combed hair, sqeaky mr bean/andy from little britain-esque voice.

yuk yuk yuk. never liked her, and i think those that used to are finally realising that she just isn't 'all that'!

Hmm, seems a little harsh. I wouldn't say talentless...and wouldn't say clone. Yeah, its all a little too forced... "Oh isn't it QUIRKY, she has no shoes). I personally think she is genuine - however much the SHOW has tried to ham it all up - I actually think she is being herself and happy to do so.

I still like her but when saying she needs to go out we're talking in the context of the show - and think she is something different. Just wouldn't buy her album. And I don't think she is good enough to win the show. But saying that I don't think Britney or our very own Danni Minogue is good enough to have won a competition like this and they've had success.

She's different enough to have some success in this music world, but not good enough to win IMO!

diana's a talentless clone. the quirkiness is just so FORCED! no shoes, flappy hand, back-combed hair, sqeaky mr bean/andy from little britain-esque voice.

yuk yuk yuk. never liked her, and i think those that used to are finally realising that she just isn't 'all that'!

OMG she's 17 years old for goodness sake - a child! How harsh!

Hmm, seems a little harsh. I wouldn't say talentless...and wouldn't say clone. Yeah, its all a little too forced... "Oh isn't it QUIRKY, she has no shoes). I personally think she is genuine - however much the SHOW has tried to ham it all up - I actually think she is being herself and happy to do so.

I still like her but when saying she needs to go out we're talking in the context of the show - and think she is something different. Just wouldn't buy her album. And I don't think she is good enough to win the show. But saying that I don't think Britney or our very own Danni Minogue is good enough to have won a competition like this and they've had success.

She's different enough to have some success in this music world, but not good enough to win IMO!

Bang on the money.

I am sure she is a lovely lass, but every time she opens her mouth and sings, I just want to put my foot through the TV. The yodelling, the claw hand and will someone please brush her hair!

I loved the Cranberries and the attitude of Dolores O'Riordan, but Diana just does sound a poor imitation.

OMG she's 17 years old for goodness sake - a child! How harsh!

not as harsh as she is - i know someone who was in the year below her at school. apparently her and her little 'crew' were relentless bullies :rolleyes:

Oooh just found this post and i have to admit i did vote for Diana at first :eek: but i have now come to my senses and have started voting for Alexandra. I think if Alex doesn't win it'll be a crime, she is fantastic :)

I reeeeeaaaally hope Eggham (or whatever his name is) goes this week, he's pants :p

I also have to admit i liked Ruth, i would rather she stayed and Eggham went.

not as harsh as she is - i know someone who was in the year below her at school. apparently her and her little 'crew' were relentless bullies :rolleyes:

Which explains why you are so negative towards her. But for me XFactor has been about theperformances and I would maintain that Diana is the most talented of the lot, she is different from the usual XFactor stuff and I really like her voice. Obviously its all subjective and what one enjoys musically another will not.
Personally I have to hope she doesn't win - winning XFactor is, on the whole, the kiss of death to a musical career (obvious exceptions to this of course)!!!

I couldn't agree that Diana is the most talented - her performances just bore me in a way that doesn't usually happen when I listen to music or watch it on tv etc, and that's nothing to do with her being a child. Her singing sounds fake, you can't hear a lot of the lyrics, and actually watching her on stage is so repetetive. Every week she's either stood totally still and then moves the odd footstep or she's sat down, and those hand movements are just awful - I could never envisage her in concert or anything like that.

Alex definitely gets my vote, she really does have an amazing voice and she is great when on the stage.

my x-factor beliefs:
1. diana's hand should be chopped off
2. alex has to win and i would buy any single or album she makes
3. eoghan has to come a close second and then go on to have a great career (im from northern ireland and fantastically biased.)
4. JLS are CUTE!!
5. Ruth should not have gone, and i would love to get a copy of her version of 'always' and 'love aint here anymore'.

Eoghan - another that will please the teeny bopper. My, I just don't get this lad - and I'm only 18!

Diana - Sorry I'm still giggling, Diana may be "rocking out" but my Diana perfomance formula lives on - Sitting on a WHITE moped!

Back