x trainer

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by faithandcooper, 12 July 2009 Social URL.

1. faithandcooper

faithandcooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.1%)
    Diet:
    cambridge 810
    I have just bought a x trainer from argos, built it up and done a 20 minute work out. I was using my friends home gym but decided if I had a x trainer in the house I can use it whenever I want and I can watch the soaps in the evening whilst exercising? How often and for how long would you recommend using it? I use do some light weight and crunches to complete the workout and occasionally do my wii fitness coach

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    I go on my x-trainer every day for 20 mins. I do a programme on it, that starts of without much resistance (so you can go fast), into much harder resistance and then back.

Please please take measurements of your legs before you start! My legs have completely changed shape beyond all recognition. I have a big gap between them and they are so toned now. It's really motivating to lose inches on them especially if you don't have as much of a loss in terms of lbs one week.

I don't find I need to do more than 20 mins. I also do light weights for my arms, which are changing shape massively and then I do lunges and squats once or twice a day.

4. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have the gazelle pretty similar and do that on and off all day during the week plus 100 sit ups on my abking pro and use my weights for my arms.

if you have sky have a look at the health channels there is a new fitness channel, ive just taped bollywood work out its ace and so good, there are loads of new fitness programmes to tape and saves buying them.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.