Xbox 360 Kinect excercise

Alana

Hi everyone!
I was wondering of anyone was using their xbox 360 kinect to excercise with and if they were finding it useful????

Yes i have dance central and zumba and getting biggest loser and fitness evolved this week i also go zumba class and gym once a week but its is good to be able to exercise at home by having fun i do have dance mats and wii fit too but love kinect which i bought for my OH for xmas and im the one that uses it all the time:D

I have Your Shape: Fitness Evolved. I think it's a good way of doing something different at home, although you have to have the motivation to get up and do it which I don't have!
There are quite a few fitness classes on there which you have to purchase with the Xbox credits (can't remember what they're called) which is annoying. If you've spent so much on a game in the first place you shouldn't really have to pay to download extra content.

Your Shape has gym games (such as hula hooping and breaking boxes) and fitness classes (like boxing.) You unlock harder levels as you go.

Ooh great....I have a wii but just got an xbox with Zumba and dance central so can't wait to try these and hope they help my weight loss!

you need quite a bit of room with those games and they annoy me as my living room is small i just about have enough room tho

i have dance central, your shape, sports and have played brain game, sonic, biggest loser and dance evalution, best game is ur shape.. soooooo good for workout.

4piggiepigs said:
you need quite a bit of room with those games and they annoy me as my living room is small i just about have enough room tho

Same here. Very annoying!

Back