Xbox 360 Kinect excercise

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Alana, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Alana

Alana Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Hi everyone!
    I was wondering of anyone was using their xbox 360 kinect to excercise with and if they were finding it useful????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 4piggiepigs

4piggiepigs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.01%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yes i have dance central and zumba and getting biggest loser and fitness evolved this week i also go zumba class and gym once a week but its is good to be able to exercise at home by having fun i do have dance mats and wii fit too but love kinect which i bought for my OH for xmas and im the one that uses it all the time:D

4. PinkToaster

PinkToaster Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - Everyday is a green day!
    I have Your Shape: Fitness Evolved. I think it's a good way of doing something different at home, although you have to have the motivation to get up and do it which I don't have!
    There are quite a few fitness classes on there which you have to purchase with the Xbox credits (can't remember what they're called) which is annoying. If you've spent so much on a game in the first place you shouldn't really have to pay to download extra content.

Your Shape has gym games (such as hula hooping and breaking boxes) and fitness classes (like boxing.) You unlock harder levels as you go.

5. Alana

Alana Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Ooh great....I have a wii but just got an xbox with Zumba and dance central so can't wait to try these and hope they help my weight loss!

6. 4piggiepigs

4piggiepigs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.01%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    you need quite a bit of room with those games and they annoy me as my living room is small i just about have enough room tho

7. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i have dance central, your shape, sports and have played brain game, sonic, biggest loser and dance evalution, best game is ur shape.. soooooo good for workout.

8. PinkToaster

PinkToaster Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - Everyday is a green day!
    Same here. Very annoying!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.