xconfusedx's dukan diet diary

Robinhood -I think you're right.. I don't like the 'amusements' at the beach.

Sorry I've been so quiet. I've had my head stuck in a book for the past 3 days! For some reason that seems quiet insane, I decided to start a degree with the open university and my work agreed to pay for it. This part is mostly stats and I'm finding it hard going.

Oh well.. back to my pie charts and I'll catch up on everyone soon :)

Hope that's a Dukan pie ;)

I'm starting to like going to the gym but something odd happens the day after. I seem to gain weight! between 3-5lbs.

I've been good with my food so it can't be that... also weighing in at the same time of day (first thing in the morning)

I've done a little reading and it looks like its muscles holding onto water. I just find it odd I never had this the last time. Has anyone else had this?

I have decided the scales are not my friend and I'm going to track inches lost for a while instead.

Hi xconfusedx, Im a newbie to Dukan too. First day today. what were you doing at the gym? I run and do alot of sit ups and kettle weights, I think I will cry if I put on weight this week!

Nat

DukanDebut, I've never heard of it either. Maybe its just wishful thinking....

Hi Nat, weight loss in attack is super fast. I doubt you'll put on.

Been doing about 40/45mins of cardio and about 30mins of weights. Its a new gym so they have lots of new things to try :)

Hope you're enjoying Dukan?

Yeah enjoying it so far, well the diet side to it. My body is changing for the good and bad, experienced some really nasty headaches despite drinking lots of H2O. but lost 2lb in 2 days which isnt too bad for my size. How you doing?

Ouch, I hate headaches. I took paracetamol for my head during the first few days.

Glad to hear your weight is coming off quickly :)

I'm doing ok, not weighing just now as I can't trust the numbers. The gym seems to send them up and down! The inch loss is encouraging - about 2 inches off my waist and chest, about half an inch off each thigh and an inch and a half off my hips. I'm quite happy with that :)

All those inches coming off sound great! Well done :) Im in such a happy mood today, don't know if thats because it friday or because I feel generally happier with myself.

yep once the headache goes the uplift in mood should kick in

Yeah definitely :) im on a high today!

Ketogenic euphoria! Love it!

Back