Xenical and combining with other diets.

vicky_77

Hello

Just wondering if any of you take Xenical and also are on other diets? I was looking at doing weight watchers as i like their foods and website for recipe ideas ( i am such a fussy eater!) but wondered if this
is advisable and would any recommend?

Thank you
Vicky
X X X

Hi there are a few people doing the WW plan, the only thing you have to watch is food which is allowable as 'points' as you still have to stick to the 15g of fat per meal, and 5g of fat per 100g of product. Same with SW, I'm also not sure if eggs are listed as allowable foods but some people have bad side effects with eggs.

I don't do SW or WW (have done SW in the past though) but I have a slim fast shake for breakfast and lunch and then a low fat meal at the dinner time and its working so far :)

I was calorie counting before I went on holiday but ate so much sugar while away (and gained 6lbs!) that I got thrush (sorry for tmi!).

I looked into diets which are good for thrush and found Zoe Harcombe, thrush seems to be better and will find out on tuesday if I have had a good weighloss.

Also thinking about starting the new WW this week and taking the tablets, to maximise weight loss and keep me on track. Only get weighed once a month by Dr and think I might be more strict if I'm following a plan and being weighed weekly. Though also avoiding a lot of fat as well!

a lot of people use ww and sw with xenical, but remember the xenical rules still apply!

some people say, because ww is low in fat anyway,the weight loss doesnt differ, remember you need fat for the xenical to work.

people use slim fast with it too.i take shakes for breakfast and lunch most days, simply because i neve used to eat breakie and lunch and i can find it hard to eat when i dont want to,so using a shake is great for me :D

Back