Xenical info for New Starters!!..

Isn't it annoying that the Dr's hand these pills to us yet there is no info ........grrrrrr

xenical

On Xenical for the past 4 weeks and had all the nasty side effects but for the last 3 to 4 days and i'm still on the same diet most of all the side effects are gone , only very bad wind [ sorry ] so my question is how long should i stay on the xenical ?? Do they stop working after a while ? I have had a good result and feel the need to continue .
Thank
Shas:)

On Xenical for the past 4 weeks and had all the nasty side effects but for the last 3 to 4 days and i'm still on the same diet most of all the side effects are gone , only very bad wind [ sorry ] so my question is how long should i stay on the xenical ?? Do they stop working after a while ? I have had a good result and feel the need to continue .
Thank
Shas:)

Stay on them sharon they are still working, i think i read on the leaflet that comes with them, that the side effects are more severe in the first few weeks, then they get better unless obviously you eat something high in fat!! I also have bad wind somedays, i think most of us do!!

Low fat is never 100% fat free unless you live on lettuce leaves :)
I'd stay put in the mean time, and i'm sure there may be a case of underestimated fat content.

Sharon we are all on low fat /low calorie diets the xenical stops a percentage of fats that are present from staying in our system.......even a banana has fat content...

Stay on Xenical and get to the weight you want to be then you will also have also learnt how to maintain that weight with the help of xenical.....for me its not a diet as the food I am eating now is what i will be eating for the rest of my life so its a lifestyle change !! Its also important to exercise ...as you need to maintain burning calories

Goodluck :)

Question, we can only have 5g(or 10g) per 100g of food and 15g per meal.....but what if i fancy a pack of quavers, which is (if i remember) about 40g/100g but 3.9g per pack?????????????

Ohh :-( i was thinking that might me the case! I just love their cheesiness! Maybe i'll just lick them ;-) (kidding!!)
I'm sure i can survive without!

I eat walkers baked crisps if I fancy a nibble :)

I eat walkers baked crisps if I fancy a nibble :)

They just don't compare to the cheesy goodness of Quavers :cry:i think i have a slight addiction lol!
I'll just have to find an addiction to grapes....and strawberries!:D

:'-( :'-( :'-( :'-( :'-(
I lost NOTHING!
Absolutley zilch! I feel like i'm wasting my time sometimes :-(

i'm sorry hun, your not wasting your time honestly!! Why dont you start your own diary on here and right down what your eating, i found it great when i first started!! How many calories and fat are you having in a day? are you sure your eating enough?

What would you generally eat in a day?

i'm sorry hun, your not wasting your time honestly!! Why dont you start your own diary on here and right down what your eating, i found it great when i first started!! How many calories and fat are you having in a day? are you sure your eating enough?

What would you generally eat in a day?
Generally, breakfast is cereal with skimmed milk, lunch is something like beans on toast/jacket pot or pasta with a tomatoe sauce or reggae reggae sauce and a chopped slice of ham and then tea is varied, veg with chicken breast, peri peri chicken with brown or white boiled rice. Thats my average kinda day, and then later on i may have one or 2 small boiled sweets (used to be bags of crisps + choc)
I've been trying not to have sugary drinks etc too. I'm just so disappointed :-(

I don't know the calorie intake :-/ but i don't think it's high.
I've been drinking about 8 cups of water a day, is that enough??
My alli book came through today so i'm going to try the recipes in there and they are all kcal and fat listed. And i'm going to just pick the recipes i like from it i think and make myself some food menus to stick to!

Back