xenical questions

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Jut wanted to know what sort of diet you all follow, and if the side effects are as bad as people say. Also, how much have you all lost and in how long?

hey dd!

well i claorie count! for the first 4-5 months i only lost 6lbs! I thought it was a wonder tablet... boy was i wrong! You really need to change your life style and how u think about food!

if u stick with in the rules, no more than 15g of fat per meal and no more than 5g of fat per 100g you will not see the orange oil!! Beware tho as xenical does not reconise the good fats ie in salmon flora etc. Although seeing you are on CD at the min tje fat and CC wouldnt be a problem for you hehe

the stickys r fab on here too

if u need any more advice gie us a shout!!
luv katie
xx

Like Kae says, if you follow a low fat diet ( following the 5% fat rule and no more than 15g of fat per meal), then you'll get no side effects. I keep a food diary and I count fat grams and also calories. I've been on Xenical since April 2008 ( had a short break this year), and so far I've lost over 100 lbs :)
x

ive spoke to you in private , so i wont add here but just to point you to the xenical for newbies thread which i wrote it should help =)

Havnt had my first weigh in yet although glad to say no side effects (touch wood, wait sounds rude :D)

Back