Xenical side effects?

Ok guys this is kinda gross but I've not really suffered and of the 'nasty' side effects of xenical this time round, though I find I have a lot of wind and only go to the toilet once a week, though when I go i do have very loose stools. Any one else get similar side effects?

Ok guys this is kinda gross but I've not really suffered and of the 'nasty' side effects of xenical this time round, though I find I have a lot of wind and only go to the toilet once a week, though when I go i do have very loose stools. Any one else get similar side effects?

I was very constipated at first & my wind was vile!!!! I could've cleared a room lol so yes perfectly normal x

I'm glad it's not just me lol!! how long did it take for things to go back to normal? I feel so clogged up x

I'm glad it's not just me lol!! how long did it take for things to go back to normal? I feel so clogged up x

Was same about 10 days thrn sorted its self out now not suffering any effects at all and lost 7lb this week lol so def working :) xx give it time hun x

Back