xenical with ww

milkybar

do you think this will work ?

Hi, Xenical can work along side other diet plans, you just have to make sure you follow the rules of Xenical as well as following the ww plan. I've had a few ww ready meals that fit, and their puds. There was someone else here who combining them both. Your best to just give it a go and see :)

Hi, Xenical can work along side other diet plans, you just have to make sure you follow the rules of Xenical as well as following the ww plan. I've had a few ww ready meals that fit, and their puds. There was someone else here who combining them both. Your best to just give it a go and see :)

sorry when you said follow the rules of xenical???
what does that mean ? i was given them and told to eat less than 5g of fat per every 100g and ill be fine, is that what you meant??

im on ww and not loosing, iv got a gastric band that has failed as i have an issue now with stomach acid.

im completley at a loss im really depressed over this and dont know what to do !

Yes, that's what I mean by the rules. Also no mroe than 15grams of fat per meal.

You can do both together but as Xenical only works with fat, if you're eating very low fat, the Xenical may not make much difference to your losses.

Check your calorie intake, sometimes you can be eating too little and it stalls losses..a good site to help you with this is www.myfitnesspal.com you should aim to ear a minimum of 1200 calories a day.

Hi i do xen and WW together, i have the meals but then i bulk it out with extras such as pile of veg, small amount of oven cooked chips, jacket potatoes or pitta breads and so on. some of the meals are too low in fat (even though it looks good) for xen to work fully. also i have 2 days where i eat home cooked food (done healthy). It seems to be working out for me but everyone is different just give it a go

I started ww last week and take xen..

When I done ww before I lost 5lbs in my first week so were see this time and if I lose more or just the same

Back