Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by jayne3110, 7 November 2009.

1. jayne3110

jayne3110 Well-Known Member

hi I been taking this a week and I keep getting indigestion.HAs anyone else had this problem
  2. cherrytimmers

cherrytimmers mines a skimmed latte

not indigestion but for about a week my tummy felt/sounded unsettled and i was constipated
  3. Kes

Kes Well-Known Member

not intergestion as such. but i did have the hic ups a lot last week.. got no idea why...
    i had a stitch like feeling for about the first week....
    and ive not yet to experience the tango.....

good luck with it all. hope things go well for you
    and keep posting around here. its been a great and still is a great inspiration for me!!!
  4. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Not indigestion but by god does it give me flatulence :sigh: (which thankfully I seem to be able to control to my alone time)

I also seem to find that on my good days I never get a really good loo break. Not constipated as such but you just never feel done. (Sorry if I'm being too gross but eh it's a tablet which affects your digestion)
  5. colescrabb

colescrabb Well-Known Member

ohh purple katherine, i am glad i am not the only one, never feel empty as it were!!!!!

6. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Well-Known Member

i sometimes get an upset tummy but other then that i feel okay. im getting used to it now though lol.
  7. Calkarima

Calkarima Gonna do it this time

Hope your indigestion has settled down. I'm like everyone else. Sometimes my tummy feels full of wind and sometimes I get an upset tummy but I'm just trying to ignore it and put it down to the tablets actually working.
  8. jayne3110

Thanks I actually ended up in hospital on Thursday on a heart monitor as the pains had got worse, pulse rate was 98 and BP 160/103,thankfully everything ok they have put it down to anxiety ( have alot going on at the mo) I have been prescribed some tablets for it but unfortunately have had to stop the xenical until I have finished these
  9. Calkarima

Calkarima Gonna do it this time

Aw Hugs. You take care. I hope things settle down for you soon and you feel better.

10. jayne3110

Thanks x
  11. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Well-Known Member

hope your doing ok now xx