xenical

I was on xenical and I only had the irange grease thing once. But then that was because I had eaten a kebab the night before!

I found no side effects and they worked for me. I stopped taking them after the orange grease thing - that was just too gross to mention. However, before the kebab incident, I ate really low fat food - everything has to be less than 5% fat, then the side effects shouldnt be too bad.

I was put off reductil as the dr at the national slimming centre told me that one in 30,000 have died taking them. This scared me off them and i'll prob never take them.

I don't mean to scare anyone, or anyone who is taking them. That was what she said though, however i don't know if i would trust what she says as when i started going to nsc i was only 12 stone and just overweight for my height, and i saw her writing down that i was 15 stone on her sheet, I prob shouldn't have been given the tabs at that time.

My friend had these tablets with good results .There are side effects if she ate to much fat but she used them as a deterent as she knew what would happen if she had any .She steadily lost 4 stone think they are like all diets it works for some and not for others think you need to give them a go and find out for yourself. xx good luck hun xx

OMG that link was so funny, i am crying with laughter x

How can so much horror and so much hilarity co-exist so closely together?? Brilliant!

Back