xGeordieGirlx's All New 2011 Food Diary - I'M BACK!!!!

Heylo guys :)

I'm back...after about 2 months off plan, I'm back! With an extra 6lbs...!!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year :)

So, I started SW again yesterday, found it hard to get back into after eating lots of naughter things over the holidays! But I'm upping my will power and trying my hardest!

My aim is to lose that 6lbs and then an extra 6lbs if possible. And I really should join a gym again but that might have to wait til next pay day :p

Here goes....fingers crossed I can stick to plan!!!

Thursday 6 January

Green Day

Decided a green week to start with as it'll be easier to get into!

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEB) with Milk (from HEA)

Snack: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Lunch: Pasta with Tomatoes & 2 Quorn Slices

Snacks: 2 Pink & Whites (5 Syns) and 2 Falafels (unsure on syns but less than 10 I'm sure...lets say 4 each?!)

Dinner:
Noodles with Tinned Tomatoes, Onion & Garlic

Drinks: 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (from HEA) and 3 Cups of Green Tea

HEA: 250ml of Semi Skimmed Milk
HEBs: 2 Weetabix and 2 Alpen Light Bars

Syns: 13

Friday 7, Saturday 8, Sunday 9 January and Monday 10 January

Off Plan

Well, I'm off plan for the weekend as Friday I'm at a leaving lunch and night out, Saturday I'm at my friends engagement party (and I've not seen them in ages so gonna have some nice food, alcoholic beverages with some good catching up and dancing!), then Sunday I'm at a birthday meal somewhere that is not SW friendly then Monday I'm out for lunch with work and the pub does nothing healthy! So getting back to it on Tuesday and having a full week of green days to get back in the swing of it :)

Last edited:
hiya geordiegirl.

You will do it!! no problem. The support as you know on this site is amaziiiiiing darling as graig revel horwood would say lol!! Good luck and your diary looks brill.
xxxx

Tuesday 11 January

Green Day

Day 1 of being back on plan properly. And it's been okay actually :) I've been sooo busy at work that I've barely thought of food...and I'm soo tired tonight that all I wanted to do when I got in was have a hot bath and put my PJs on and have a hot cup of tea!!

Not much going on this week - mainly work (8.30 to 5.30 til friday)...but on Thurs night I'm going to visit my auntie (she broke her leg and is house-bound and all on her own as my uncle is away til Friday) and we are having our "pay day tea" which we normally do every pay day but since she is incapacitated at the moment we are doing it then. Then Friday is Friday lunch out. Going to try and make them both SW friendly...Chinese on the Thurs so going to browse the eating out section for some help and guidance. And the Fri I'm going to have a jacket pot with beans (and maybe cheese...)

I also bought Just Dance 2 today :) looking forward to getting some batteries for my wii remote and giving it a whirl.

Quite proud of myself today..getting through it without having anything too bad!!

Snack: 2 Satsumas

Lunch: Pasta with 28g of Cheddar (HEA) and Soy Sauce. 2 Activia FF Yogurts

Dinner: 2 Quorn Southern Style Chicken Burgers (5 Syns) with 1/3 of Mild Curry Rice and a Jacket Potato with Margarine (2 Syns)

Snack: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB) and a Pink & White (2.5 Syns)

Drinks: 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (from HEA), 1 Cup of Raspberry Tea, 2 Cans of Diet Lemonade

Syns: 9.5

Wednesday 12 January

Green Day

Anyone else feel tired? I do :(

Snack: 2 Satsumas

Lunch: 3 WW Brown Danish (HEB) with Margarine (2 Syns) and Quorn Slices, 2 Activia FF Yogurts

Dinner: Noodles with Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion & Garlic with some SW Wedges

Snack: 2 Mini Mini Bruschettas (dunno so synning at 13 Syns)

Drinks: 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (from HEA) and 2 Cans of Diet Lemonade

Syns: 15 (guesstimate)

Thursday 13 January

Green Day

Even more tired today. Another day another dollar. Cannot wait for a lie in on Sat morning.

Snack: 1 Banana and 1 Satsuma

Lunch: Pasta with Tomatoes, Pepper and Soy Sauce, 2 Activia FF Yogurts

Dinner: Pay Day Tea: Chinese: Beef Chow Mein (supposedly 8.5 syns but it'll be quite a big portion so I'm saying my whole 15 syns)

Snack: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Drinks: 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (from HEA) (will update later)

Syns: 15

Back