xGeordieGirlx's Countdown To Ibiza Slimming Diary - 77 Days To Go!!!

Well guys...

I've been very very bad recently. Eating and drinking and basically slobbing out. I managed to scrap a 2lb loss this week but I feel and look heavy.

Spured on today though. I may (depending on whether my works HR department will be nice and give me the week off) be going to Ibiza with 3 slim girls at the end of June...so I am aiming to eat well and exercise to lose weight and tone up for then. Gonna stick with it even if I can't get the time off, because I've still got Turkey in September and I just realllly want to be able to go shopping and to be able to try something on and it fit! I'm now sick of being overweight. I'm going to try try try my verrry best. I know I've got things coming up (Friday night out - gonna stick to vodka diet coke, friends birthdays etc) but I'm gonna just be very strict with myself cos if I keep saying "oh, I'll start again tomorrow" then I'll never get around to it.

So today, I started with my sit ups again, and tomorrow, my healthy eating is starting again. I CAN DO THIS, I WILL DO THIS. But I'm gonna be very devastated if I can't go to Ibiza :( HR said no today because they would have no cover, but then someone said they would work on the days they are normally off...so just got to try and convince HR. Keep your fingers crossed for me everyone :) positive vibes and all that!

Food plan for the week:

Tomorrow (Green)

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix with Milk
Lunch: 4 Ryvita with Couscous
Dinner: Beanfeast maybe
Drinks: Tea with Milk, Diet Coke and Water with NAS Squash

Exercise: 200 Sit Ups. Maybe Zumba if I can persuade the mother or someone to come with me...

Wednesday (Red)

Breakfast:
Berries with 1 Activia FF Yogurt
Snack: Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar
Lunch: 4 Ryvita with LFN Cottage Cheese & Ham Slices, 1 Activia FF Yogurt
Dinner: Tuna Salad

Exercise: 200 Sit Ups, 10 Minutes on the Power Plate and maybe a 45 minute Swim

Thursday (Green)

Breakfast:
Berries with 1 Activia FF Yogurt
Lunch: Couscous and 1 Activia FF Yogurt
Dinner: Noodles

Exercise: 200 Sit Ups, 10 Minutes on the Power Plate and 30 Minutes on the Treadmill

Friday (Green)

Breakfast:
Berries with 2 Weetabix and 1 Activia FF Yogurt
Snack: Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar
Lunch: Jacket Potato with Beans and Salad
Dinner: Probably none as having a night out
Drinks: Tea with Milk, Diet Coke, Water with NAS Squash and Vodka & Diet Coke

Exercise: 200 Sit Ups

Last edited:
Well..

A lot of things have happened since I last posted regarding my restart. I booked Ibiza. I joined the gym. But I also went off plan as I've been out loads.

So today's the first day. Countdown to Ibiza is 3 months and 4 days. So I have 3 months and 4 days to do the very very best I can.

Monday 21 March

Red Day

Breakfast - 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch - 4 Ryvita (HEB) with LFN Cottage Cheese, 2 Boiled Eggs mixed with Tomatoes & 1 tbsp of Salad Cream (1.5 Syns) and 2 Activia FF Yogurts

Dinner - Chicken Curry made with Chicken, Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers & Garlic

Drinks - 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEA), 1 Cup of Green Tea, 3 750ml Bottles of Water & a Glass of Diet Coke

Syns - 1.5

Exercise - 25 Minute Walk at Lunch, Gym Induction: 4 Minutes on the Rowing Machines, 8 Minutes on the Bike, 4 Minutes on the Cross Trainer and 10 Minutes on the Power Plate

Last edited:
Tuesday 22 March

Red Day - THE PLAN

Breakfast - 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvita (HEB) with LFN Cottage Cheese & Ham Slices and 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner - Tuna mixed with Salad Cream (1.5 Syns) and Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers & Garlic

Drinks - Tea with Milk (HEA), Green Tea, Water & Diet Coke

Syns - 1.5

Exercise - 10 Minutes on the Cross Trainer, 10 Minutes on the Rowing Machines, 10 Minutes on the Bike & 45 Minutes of Zumba

Back