Xls fat binder

Hello,

I've been really interested in trying these tablets, ( I'm currently on Cambridge diet, but would be interested for when I have finished )

Have you started taking the tablets yet? Have you had any tummy aches / nausea ??

Sorry for jumping in with questions xx

Hi Starry*, I'm sorry I thought I'd answered you before now. I'm getting no adverse side affects, I'm a little constipated but that's pretty usual from time to time with me. Otherwise fine.

My goodness you're doing well! :)

Hi everyone, i was out with my friend yesterday and at lunch she produced these saying she was taking them, so im subbing the thread out of interest :) im a sw follower myself :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Everhopeful said:
I'm not sure if it's supposed to curb appetite but I am sure I'm eating less & haven't felt hungry since starting them.

Yes I think it is. I like it so fat so good :)

Zest for Life said:
Yes I think it is. I like it so fat so good :)

Lol so far so good

Hey how is everyone getting on with these, ive been on them for 20days and lost 5lbs, but this is normally where i get stuck because i lose at first

Hi Elle8, I lost 1½lb in the week up to last Sunday, I'll post any loss/gain when I weigh myself on Sunday coming. My first week is usually my best so here's hoping.

Good luck with yours.
[h=1][/h]

Am normally the same, lose 5 to 6lbs then don't lose anything for months

Am normally the same, lose 5 to 6lbs then don't lose anything for months
Are you on any particular diet or just trying to eat less like me? My downfall is chocolate so I've not had any since I got the tablets. I know that one square would soon become a whole bar - leading to a binge. Can't really say I've missed it.

As Zest for Life says, so far so good.

I have to say, I'm a bit sceptical. Surely if they work then doctors would be prescribing them? Obesity costs so much to the NHS I can't see them ignoring something that has been proven to work.

krupskaya said:
I have to say, I'm a bit sceptical. Surely if they work then doctors would be prescribing them? Obesity costs so much to the NHS I can't see them ignoring something that has been proven to work.

I was sceptical, but checked google and also the tv ad would be withdrawn for false advertising if the y didn't actualy work. I find them better than xenical, they bind the fat so none of the oily stuff.
Not sure if coincidence but I been thirsty and Drinking loads more water, not as a diet aid but because I actualy really want a drink of water.
Still need excercise and portion control, but I'm liking them ATM x

I weighed myself again on Sunday 21st and I'd lost 2lbs, that's 3½lbs in two weeks. Nothing dramatic but I'd be content with that sort of weight loss. I think about one third of my days food contains fat, they are definitely curbing my appetite.

Everhopeful said:
Lost 2lb this week. Something is certainly working for me. :)

Well done :) I've run out of tablets, getting more tomorrw so not sure how I was doing but I did like them :)

1½lbs off this week. I find now that at some meals I forget to take the tablets, I did yesterday then took them about an hour later when I remembered. Doubt if they would work after all that time.

Back