Xmas and new year

jembo

Hello one and all

Was wondering people's plans for Xmas its difficult dieting any time of year but Xmas especially . What's your plan if action just curios I suspect we will all need support during this time I did this diet a few years back during Xmas and I went a fed the homeless on Xmas day it helped put things into perspective they couldn't eat because the were homeless and wasn't eating due to eating too much previous really kept me motivated .

Hey Jembo

Just read your thread and my heart melted when I read about you feeding the homeless last year !! That must of felt incredible x

My plans is to take Xmas off can't not do Xmas it will be mine and hubby's 1st Xmas as a married couple and living together so want to make it special x

What are your plans?

X

Hi Jembo

My mad theory this year ... Although I am not on any specific diet will be to

Xmas day continue to be sensible and eat Xmas dinner but load up on veg and minimise the potatoes and fatty stuff, avoid chocolate an nibbles
If I manage that my reward will be Boxing day I can reward myself

Method behind madness is if I can mange to behave on the 1 day where all the goodie are typically seen as a "must have " bcoz of Xmas days trend then I deserve a little treat the day after bcoz all the fuss would have passed slightly and most goodies will have gone......

That's the plan ....

Well done you for doing such a rewarding thoughtful cause at such an incredibly lonely time of year for homeless people

Xx

Aww thanks for your replies felt the right thing to do:) I'm thinking of sticking to 8.10 for the while few days but having Xmas day off :) bit scared I'm 10lb away from target now but off to new York in 21 days so I'm guessing I have a few pound more to lose when I'm back very daunting though xx

hi all, i have a new job this year so i am working xmas eve only off xmas day then back boxing day which in away i am glad as i would just be at home eating for sake of it ..we have also decided no chocolate in house this yr such' as the tins and all the other rubbish as its only me that eats it the kids will have their own but i never have touched theirs anyway...i am going' to have xmas day dinner but a small plate no desert! it means too much to me this time to throw it away...
jembo what a fab thing you did helping the homesless you shouldbe proud of yrself very admirable thing to do :) x

Thanks Louise thats a good idea no choc its sooo tempting isnt it and we would eat for the sake of it :) least we all will feel slimmer and happier this Xmas xx

Back