xmas and struggling

catlover5

Banned
hi just started back on xenical after coming of some very nasty antibiotics (was advised not to take xenical at same time) , feel a bit down at min and wish things were going better finding it a bit difficult at min, but started week of well have been to gym today so getting back into it and found out my gym is only shut for 3 days over xmas which is quite good as usually looking for something to do plus i really want to suceed this time new year coming up and starting my plan now i want to be able to go clothes shopping and enjoy it for once so any advice or support right now would be appreciated :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
S: 18st13.5lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 8st8.5lb(45.39%)
As much support as you need heading your way xx

catlover5

Banned
thanks lexie appreciated, well being sticking to my new exercising rule and went the gym this morning and did 4km on treadmill doing a mixture of jogging and walking felt better after , but have told myself i need to exercise at least 5 times a week and i only live round the corner from my sports centre which is handy no excuse lol,so up to now doing ok getting back in the swing of things i think

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
S: 18st13.5lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 8st8.5lb(45.39%)
Well done on your exercise today that's really good!