xmas and struggling

catlover5

Banned
hi just started back on xenical after coming of some very nasty antibiotics (was advised not to take xenical at same time) , feel a bit down at min and wish things were going better finding it a bit difficult at min, but started week of well have been to gym today so getting back into it and found out my gym is only shut for 3 days over xmas which is quite good as usually looking for something to do plus i really want to suceed this time new year coming up and starting my plan now i want to be able to go clothes shopping and enjoy it for once so any advice or support right now would be appreciated :)

thanks lexie appreciated, well being sticking to my new exercising rule and went the gym this morning and did 4km on treadmill doing a mixture of jogging and walking felt better after , but have told myself i need to exercise at least 5 times a week and i only live round the corner from my sports centre which is handy no excuse lol,so up to now doing ok getting back in the swing of things i think

Back