XMAS CHALLENGE

tanitathomas

This is my 1st week back, and there is nothing gonna stop me this time kids are back in school. who would like to join me in a christmas challenge, lets all get slim for xmas, ive choosen xmas as i don't treat myself very often so clothes and nice things are usually only bought for special occasions an what a xmas it will be to beable to shop for smaller sizes this year, just post here an lets all encourage an support each other every lb of the way, good luck everyone xx

Hiya tanita.. Good luck on your journey.. You have great determination!!

I absolutely LOVE Christmas, so i am going to do 100% until 29 November, then refeed and maintain until the New Year. I will come back to TFR as soon as i can to lose the rest.

*****93 days to Christmas Day*****

Wow 93 days ?? :)

Are you excited Daisy??

Are you prepared?? I am, i got quality street and roses!! pmsl x x x

haha just make sure the seal stays on the till xmas! i always ended up opening them waay before..... i looove Christmas and im here for the next 12 weeks until xmas to get superdooper looking......the countdown begins!...x

mmmm quality street and roses :D i cant wait for xmas, kinda dreading putting weight on though, might have to return to LT afterwards lol

Im here until Christmas too! a skinny Christmas will be my present to myself :)

Hi Tanita,

Sounds fab count me in pls :D

Kirstie x

I love Christmas too! I'm hoping to be at goal by the middle of November; I have already decided that 19th Nov will be my last day of no food, and then I'll be on 2 shakes and a high protein / low carb / low fat meal each evening, building up to breakfast and evening meal with just a shake for lunch by Christmas, and boy am I looking forward to eating Christmas dinner this year whilst making good choices and not over-indulging!

So my real Christmas challenge is firstly to lose the 25lbs, and secondly to maintain it.

hi everyone xmas will be here so fast now an its time to focus hard on the challenge ahead, by putting in 100% now will pay off in time for xmas leave it to late an we will all be battling with xmas parties at work and all them tempting mince pies an chocolates. I havn't set a goal yet for refeed, how many days do we need to follow a refeed plan in order to enjoy xmas fully. This week i've lost 11.5lb got weighed today i've got my birthday on sat so going to be difficult, i'm feeling quite confident.

I'm up for the challenge! I'd ideally like to be back where I was last year before getting pregnant. 13 Stone, I'm just under 16 now, so hopefully I can do it! Would be great to be in the 12's by then, but if not, it'll happen at New Year :D

Great Idea, I'm hoping to be another 4 stone down by Xmas day!!

Abbie i'm sure you will do it congatulations on the new baby, welcome rigney, just thought i'd post today and say how great i feel and hope everyones having a good week to.

thank you x

Thank you Tanita!

May I be the first to put my pledge/bid/er...goal? and choose 28lbs by Christmas.

Not decided on my refeed day yet, but I'm still thinking 28lbs!
Anyone else got a goal?

xx

Back